PDA

View Full Version : A room, per chance?

Seigfried Deus
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:31:18 PM
Seigfried roamed the halls of the LQ. He felt a little tired, but would not rest until he had found suitable accommodation. From what he had gathered, this was the place to do so. Now, all he needed was someone to show him to an empty room or offer him lodgings in an occupied room as a visiter.
Pausing in his steps, he scanned his eyes around the area, unsure of where to go next.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:56:10 PM
::Cadet walks down the hall twards her room. She reaches her room and stops. She notices some one looking slightly confuzed down the hall from her. She walks down to him.::

"Hello. are you new here?"

Seigfried Deus
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:58:28 PM
He turned around slowly, his glazey eyes moving down to meet those of the one who had just spoken to him. With a small nod, he began to talk.

That I am. I was just looking for somewhere to stay... is that facility available here?

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:03:12 PM
"Well I think there is a room down the hall a little ways. This place has gotten kinda full."

::Cadet points down the hall twards a door that is standing slightly open and looks dark inside.::

Seigfried Deus
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:05:27 PM
Seigfried curiously stepped forward, looking down towards the inviting door.

Full? he said, looking slightly concerned, I assume that I'm not intruding.. as in I won't be taking anyone elses room?

Without showing it, he began to try and pick up on what the girl was thinking, his eyes still peering towards the room she had pointed out.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:09:29 PM
"I havnt seen any one come out of the room or go in except the cleaning droids. They usualy keep the unocupied rooms clean while leaving the rest alone. They think that we can clean up after our selfs. for some of us it is true. others..." Cadet laughs slightly.

Seigfried Deus
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:10:48 PM
He picked up the humour in her tone and let out a small laugh, nodding to both himself and the friendly Jedi.

So then.. Cadet.. it will be alright if I simply move in?

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:30:37 PM
"I dont think any one will mind. Just if a guy called Dragon Dlayer shows up. you better watch your back for paint balls."

::Cadet walks into her room and closes the door.::

Seigfried Deus
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:36:47 PM
Seigfried smirked at the sudden exit of the Jedi, but never the less, headed towards the room which he had been directed to.

The door was ajar, and no light came from it. This was how he would keep the room, he thought. Submerged in an engulfing blanket of darkness, just how he liked it. Thought he was aspiring to become a Jedi, the darkness was his place outside of his "galatic duties".

He had not brought with him any supplies of food, as he assumed that would be provided by the Order, nor had he brought clothes. This, now he realised, was probably an error. Although the Jedi robes would suffice during training it may have been wiser to prepare a bundle of spare casual/dress clothing for his use.

No matter.

Seigfried rapped his knuckles against the wardrobe which stood aside the rooms bed. It sounded hollow. He slid open the door to find only 3 Jedi robes. With a sigh he shut the door again and strode over to his new bed.

Sitting down on the soft linen, he gathered his thoughts. As he lay back against the wall he pondered on the matters of joining the Jedi, aqquainting himself with the Jedi and quenching his loneliness. Hopefully all of these tasks would soon be comple