PDA

View Full Version : **moves into her new room**

JediBeldarine
Mar 25th, 2001, 09:31:57 PM
**For a few moments, Bel surveys her new room. A tad bit smaller than the last, but it was going to have to do. She sighes as she unpacks all her stuff, and hauls in her bed, desk and dresser. Taking out the new paint she had bought, she throws on her working clothes and starts to paint her room a beautiful pastel blue.

"Well, at least I have a room in the middle of the hall instead of at the end!!"

**A few hours later the paint was all dry, and all of her stuff was unpacked and placed neatly around her room. She smiled in satisfaction, the room looked cozy and lived in already. She threw herself on her bed, and begins to read one of the books that she brought.

Warren Azalin
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:23:22 AM
:: Reaching Beldarine's door he knocked softly, it had been sometime since he last talked to her and decided maybe it was time to talk again. After all he did want to get to know most of the Jedi and Beldarine showed great potential as a Jedi::

JediBeldarine
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:02:11 AM
**She glances up from her book at the polite knocking at her door.

Wow, someone politely knocking in this place.. I wonder who could it be?

**Marking her page, she rises from the bed, and opens the door. She stands face to face with Warren Azalin, a Jedi Knight she'd heard a lot about.

"Why hello, Warren.. Come in, make yourself at home."

**She smiles and waves to a small cushioned chair in a corner.

"Can I make you some tea? What brings you here?"

Warren Azalin
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:12:36 AM
:: Nodding slightly to Beldarine as she opened the door he smiled, watching to where she waved he walked in and took a seat in the chair. Making himself comfortable he smiled slightly as he spoke ::

"Yes tea would suit me just fine, as for why I am here. I just came to speak to you."

JediBeldarine
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:21:00 AM
**She smiles at the Jedi sitting on her lone chair, and goes over to a small alcove over in the far corner beside the door to the bathroom. A small cooler, and a stove were nestled there. Turning on the burner, Bel put a small kettle filled with water on it.

**Waiting for it to whistle, she walks over to engage Warren in conversation.

"You wanted to talk to me? I feel so honored! How are you feeling? All recovered from that battle with Trace and Summoner?"

**As she waits for his answer, the kettle begins to whistle. Walking over, she pours two mugs full with the steaming water -- adding the tea bags. Handing a mug to Warren, she smiles.

"I'm sorry.. please, go ahead."