PDA

View Full Version : Walks into her room

Kiranna Organa
Apr 21st, 2001, 03:28:47 PM
*Kiranna walks into her room with a small bag that contains her belongings. As she puts it on the bed, she looks around the small, but comfortable-looking room. She seats herself on her bed in a meditative posture and opens up her mind to the Force. She breaths deeply as she feels the Force flowing through her.*

Master Yurza
Apr 21st, 2001, 04:00:10 PM
:Yurza walks by the room and notices a lady sitting on the bed. without diturbing her she sits a poster inviting her to a party later on tonight the he walks on to the next door:

Kiranna Organa
Apr 21st, 2001, 04:11:24 PM
*After about half an hour of meditation, Kiranna finally opens her eyes and sees the poster. Getting up, she picks it up and reads it.*

Shadow Faery
May 4th, 2001, 11:33:49 PM
"whatchaupto?"
:: Shadow says slowly, leaning against the doorframe ::

Teka Kenobi
May 5th, 2001, 04:47:40 AM
**Noticing the sudden crowd around the room, Teka steps forward out of his bedroom. He walks a few paces and smiles.

Hello.

He smiled and noded at the person who now had the room opposite his.

Chase Norrwalker
May 6th, 2001, 12:11:25 PM
::Chase Norrwalker is wondering around the Living Quarters having a look around when he see's a gathering outside someone's door....he thinks to himself, "might as well make some friends, looks like im gonna be here for a while"::

::He approaches the group and extends his hand::

Hello all, the name's Chase Norrwalker....where are you all from?

Shadow LeFae
May 6th, 2001, 10:45:52 PM
Name's Fae, I'm From Zaetre Ree.

Chase Norrwalker
May 7th, 2001, 03:21:32 PM
nice to meet you Fae :)

Shadow LeFae
May 7th, 2001, 10:22:37 PM
"You too. I'm bored..."
*yawn*
"I'm going home..."
*teleports herself home...*

Master Yurza
May 8th, 2001, 08:00:05 AM
:Yurza notices a small crowd standing around the door of the young lady he just gave a flier to so he turns around and trots back over to the crowd to introduce himself:

"Hi. MY name is Yurza. I am new here to nice to meet you."

Sten the Chimp
May 9th, 2001, 10:06:26 PM
::Being the curious monkey he is, Sten drops from the ceiling and offers a banana to the newcomer.

"Hello. My name's Sten. And here's a present for the newcomer."