PDA

View Full Version : ::Arrives.....finally::

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 3rd, 2001, 08:16:43 PM
::Tamrak finally arrived at the new LQ. Finding that most of the rooms were already taken he walked aimlessly down the halls until he found an open room at the end of one of the floors. Pushing to door closed he tossed his bags to the side gently before laying down on the bed. One thing about the new LQ, the funtiture was better.

He had returned home for a short time after learning of his sensei's death, it was a painful return, in the sense that many memories he wished not to remember had flooded back. There were three bright spots though. He had found a note from his old sensei, it was accompanied by a ring that he had once worn but had given to his sensei before he left. Now it had been returned to Tamrak. Not in the way he would have wanted, but well enough not to make him feel apprehensive of wearing it again.

The second good thing about his absence was that he had had the time to finish carving the hilt for, and the construction of his lightsaber (http://www16.brinkster.com/tamrakb/saber.gif).

The final thing that had come out of his time away was the completion of a carving he had promised someone when he had first arrived. It now sat in a dark purple velvet pouch in his bag, but delivery of said item could wait a couple hours. Or it would be forced to as he quickly drifted off to sleep.::

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:50:50 PM
::He had slept right through the night, when Tamrak awoke he found the sun just to be rising over the horizon. For once it wasn't raining. Getting up he quickly dressed in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Removing the velvet pouch from one of his bags, he left his room.

Slowly walking down the hall Tamrak looked at the names on the doors looking for the one he wanted. Smiling he found the door to Bel's room. He knocked on it softly, it was a long shot that she would be up at such an hour, and if she wasn't he didn't want to wake her. Finding no answer Tamrak slid the pouches drawstring over the door handle and left it and the black onyx rose she had asked him to carve hanging there as he left the LQ for a morning run.::

JediBeldarine
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:53:33 PM
**Her eyes opened as she heard the sound of footsteps lightly falling away from her door.

I wonder who it could be at this time of morning

**Yawning and stretching, she climbs out of bed. Putting on a light silk robe, Beldarine walks towards the door. Upon opening it, she notices a figure closing the door to the LQ's hallway. Bel glances down to find a black pouch hanging from the doorknob.

What's this?

**Closing the door, she opened up the soft pouch. It was a beautifully crafted black onyx rose. Her breath caught, this must be from Tamrak. It was wonderful, she had totally forgotten her request to him. Carefully, she placed it on her nightstand. She pulls out a piece of parchment and writes a note for him.

Tamrak, thank you so much. This is one of the most precious gifts anyone has every given me. I cannot believe you remembered that I wanted something like this!! I'm so flattered, believe me. Come by later and we can talk some more.. I haven't seen you in a bit. Thanks again -- Bel.

**Crossing the hall, she folds the parchment and slides it underneath his door. Bel yawns once more while making her way back to her room. It's muted pastels of lavender and blue calmed her senses.

I think I'm going back to bed now

**Bel slips out of her robe, and climbs back into her bed. Within seconds, she was fast asleep.

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 13th, 2001, 09:21:37 PM
::The morning sun that Tamrak had woken to see had been replaced by dark clouds and rain by the time he returned. Leaving a trail of wet footprints in his wake he returned to his room. As he opened his door a peice of paper drifted into the air and then back to the ground. Picking it up he smiled as he read the note. Looking at his chrono he knew there was still no chance she would be up. Instead he decided to take a hot shower and then get something to eat, then perhaps some training or sparring.::

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 17th, 2001, 03:24:11 PM
::It was just after noon when Tamrak returned to the LQ. Dropping his training gear on his bed he opened the small laptop that sat on his desk and quickly checked for any messages. As usual he found none, sometimes he wondered why he would even bother with it on a regular basis. Shaking his head slightly he decided to go and see if Bel was up yet, afterall it was noon. Closing his door behind him he walked down the hall, his footsteps leaving only the faintest sound. Rapping softly on her door he waited to see if there would be an answer.::

JediBeldarine
Apr 21st, 2001, 10:57:28 PM
**She was laying on her bed, calmly reading a book, when she heard a soft tapping on her door. Placing the book on her nightstand, she swiftly rose and walked over to the door -- wondering who it could be.

**She opens the door, peering out, to see Tamrak standing there. Smiling she opens the door wider and steps aside -- allowing him entry.

"Why Tamrak, long time no see. How have you been? Thank you so much for that rose, it is so beautiful."

**She points at her nightstand, where the rose lay.

"I put it there to remind me that there are beautiful things in the world everywhere you look. I value it so much."

**Waving her hand, she sat cross legged on her bed

"Sit, sit.. was there anything you wanted to speak about? Or did you just desire my company?"

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 22nd, 2001, 02:27:41 PM
::He took a seat on the chair at her desk and turned to face her.::

I'm glad that you like it, it was of great help to me in it's own way.

::He smiled at her question.::

Well actually you said to drop by in your note. Though desiring your company isn't such a bad reason for stopping by either.

JediBeldarine
Apr 22nd, 2001, 11:48:02 PM
**Smiling Bel remembered the note she had written him earlier that morning.

"I'm glad you enjoyed carving it. That makes the gift even more special to me. So have you been anywhere special lately? I've been fairly busy, various spars and such. Helping myself grow within the force. Who was your Jedi Master again?"

**Pausing she rearranged herself on the bed, leaning her back against the wall and pulling her knees closer to her chest.

"Mine is Sage Hazzard. I'm probably talking too much. How have you been, Tamrak?"

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 23rd, 2001, 03:24:35 PM
::He chuckled softly as she rattled off all of her recent history in such quick succession.::

I have been well all things considering.

::Smiling he began to answer her questions::

Jedi Knight TUJK is my master. Anywhere special? Home, but that's no longer someplace I consider special.

Oh and you don't talk to much. At least not to someone like me who prefers listening to talking.