PDA

View Full Version : ::Walks silently to Tamrak's door at midnight...

Sten the Chimp
Apr 28th, 2001, 11:15:45 PM
::...Carrying an item that Tamrak lost in sparring. It was in a durasteel casing lined with the softest velvet. Sten, having nothing better to do, and was rather restless, taps lightly at Tamrak's door. When no answer came, he turned the knob silently. Finding it unlocked, Sten tiptoed into the dark room. Seeing Tamrak asleep in his bed in the dim light, Sten moved to Tamrak's desk, left the casing on his desk, found a piece of paper and a pen, and wrote:

"You really should lock your door at night. Someone might sneak in. Well, I said I'd reimburse you for the damage done, so I did. Here's a new pair of sunglasses that I made with some spare things. It's got a durasteel frame, so someone like me, or anyone else in the galaxy, can't break them. I also made a durasteel case with red velvet lining. I hope you like them.

Later,
Sten.

P.S. If you wake up soon, I'll be up for awhile, so if you want to take a morning run, come see me. I'll be out in the garden. Go to the exit door on the first floor. It's right outside.

::Taking the note and folding it, he set the case on top of the note, and then left the room, closing the door lightly as he left. Then he went to the stairwell to return to Randd's Old Garden. Finally arriving in Randd's Old Garden, Sten goes to his favorite tree and sits in it, waiting for either Tamrak, or sleep, whichever one came first.