PDA

View Full Version : Alpha plops down on his bed...

Satine Capashen
Apr 29th, 2001, 12:42:27 PM
...deep in thought. He had let Graem go meet Roul by herself, aince she didn't care for his help this time.

She's right though. She can take care of herself, and I DO have things to take care of myself...

Alpha gets up, and takes his wrist comm and slips a disk into the main port. It loads the frequency Graem gave him, and also the comm scans the frequency of the crystal pendant he gave his friend...just in case. Once this is done, Alpha sits back in his desk chair, thinking.

Sten the Chimp
Apr 30th, 2001, 10:00:46 PM
::Walking past an open door, he looks out of the corner of his eye to see someone deep in thought. Feeling friendly, he knocks on the open door.

"Can I come in?"

Satine Capashen
May 1st, 2001, 10:27:26 AM
Alpha smiles and nods his head.

"Sure, I could use someone to talk to..."

Sten the Chimp
May 1st, 2001, 06:58:19 PM
"Well then. I see that something is troubling you. Let's talk. Prior to what most believe, I'm not a dumb monkey, so I can see that you're a little distressed. So tell me, what's the problem? I could help you in many ways. All you have to do is talk. I'm here to listen and help in any way that I can."

::Pulls up a chair from Satine's desk and sits down in it. He then waits patiently for Alpha to begin.

Satine Capashen
May 1st, 2001, 07:04:57 PM
"It's a long story...Here's the short version:I had met this one Sith/Jedi, and we became friends. She went to meet a Sith by the name of Roul--I think he was here a while back--and I'm pretty sure she was captured. I'm disturbed because I actually let her go alone! Now she might be dead for all I know!"

Sten the Chimp
May 1st, 2001, 07:36:39 PM
"If you need a little help, I could go with you. I mean, my spar against Vega Van Derveld is rather dead at the time. Probably because I kicked him and then used a little of my Force abilites to summon up a gust of wind with the power of a small tornado and blow him into a set of trees. Well, he hurt my rib cage and gave me a headache, so I think he deserved it. Well, I feel that you should do what you think you should do. I'm here to help you out, so if you wanna go, then I'll go with you. So, what exactly are you going to do?"

Satine Capashen
May 1st, 2001, 07:45:17 PM
Alpha shakes his head.

"No, but thanks anyways. If I'm going against TSO, I'll go alone."

Sten the Chimp
May 2nd, 2001, 09:22:02 PM
"You sure? I mean, I could go to gain some experience, since I currently have very little. I could support you and gain some expierence on how things work. So, could I please help you? I promise I won't get in your way."

Satine Capashen
May 4th, 2001, 08:42:18 AM
Alpha smiles grimly at the entusiasm this chimp shows.

"I appreciate the offer, but as I said, I'm gonna go after TSO alone. I don't want to risk anyone else on this fool's trip."

{OOC:Just to let you know, the TSO thing was scrapped earlier. Since this was before it was scrapped, this thread still will have ALpha wanting to attack TSO}

Sten the Chimp
May 5th, 2001, 08:42:20 PM
OOC: Ok. And sorry about the delay in the posts. I've been busy this weekend.

IC: "Oh well. I guess that means that I have to find something to do. But we can still talk if you need."

Satine Capashen
May 6th, 2001, 09:29:21 PM
"Thank you."