PDA

View Full Version : ::waits for Sage Hazzard::

JediBeldarine
Apr 4th, 2001, 02:28:38 AM
**There is a small hut next to the Living Quarters. Bel rushed in anxiously out of the immenent downpour. Sage had decided to walk through the rain, but would be arriving shortly.

**The Padawan's nerves were frazzled, so she sat down on the dry floor and opened herself to the Force. She began to hum, slowly begining her process of meditation. She tuned herself to the Force, feeling it flow through ever particle in her body. Closing her eyes, she let every muscle relax. Bel imagined a flame before her eyes, and pushed all of her emotions in there. Suddenly the young woman was floating in a void. Eternal peace and the song of the Force filled the void, but nothing else.

**Sitting on the floor, sunk deep in meditation, she waited for her Jedi Master Sage Hazzard to join her.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:02:19 AM
The door swung open and in step Hazzard. His attire was soaked with water from the sky. As he entered into the hut, his clothes suddenly dried in an instant. The Force extracted the water particles and warmed his Jedi clothing giving him an odd warm sensation. He had learned this trick long ago.

"Come my Padawan."

Sage walked past the woman and sat at a table, he poured two glasses half full of water.

"We have much to discuss."

JediBeldarine
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:45:30 PM
**She opened her eyes, coming out of her meditative state. She felt refreshed, as if she had spent days sleeping. Smiling, she rose. Walking closer to him, she accepted the glass of water he offered her.

"Of course, my Master. Lead and I will follow."

**Taking a sip from her glass, she waits for Sage to begin walking.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 7th, 2001, 01:08:44 AM
"I wish to show you something. Bring your cup if you like."

Sage took a sip out of his glass before standing. He carried the glass with him. As he walked out into the rain the Force kept the rain from touching him and his Padawan. He walked briskly towards his ship.

As he reached the hatch he punched in the access code, Chewnakka wasn't there to open it from the inside. The code changed every month for safety percautions. He held open the door for Beldarine.

JediBeldarine
Apr 7th, 2001, 10:00:52 PM
**She smiled at her Jedi Master holding the door open for her. Maybe chivalry wasn't dead after all. She was curious to see what her Master had to show her. He followed her into his ship, the door closing behind him.

"Why thank you Master Sage, that was very sweet of you. I haven't had someone hold the door open for me in a long time."

**She stood aside so her Master could pass her, and lead her to the cockpit.

"What is it you wanted to show me, Sage?"

Sage Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:33:59 AM
Sage did not move towards the cockpit, but rather towards the back of the ship.

"Please, this way."

Beldarine followed her Master. Sage pushed a button on a side door, it slid open.

------------------

Sage stepped into his room, it was his home away from home. Lightsabres layered the wall, custom built by Sage in case of emergency. Sage went to a chest in the corner and popped the lock. He took out a HoloPad. The text read as follows:

Mr. Hazzard I regret to inform you that your home on Naboo was burglarised. The HoloCam installed last month captured the men's images. However they were blurred by methods unknown. They took a scroll and am old box from your attic. Please, visit Threed as soon as possible so damages can be accurately tallied. Thank you.

Police Chief Jophan

Sage turned to his Padawan.

"Guess what I want you to help me with."

Sage smiled.

JediBeldarine
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:43:58 AM
**She returned her master's smile in kind.

"Why Master Sage, who would ever want to burglarize your home? I think I take that personally."

**Bel winked at her Jedi Master.

"I would be happy to accompany you to Theed. Hopefully we can apprehend the criminals and regain your belongings. Just tell me what to do, and I will gladly accomplish it for you. If you wanted to leave soon, I have everything I could possibly need on me. Give the signal, Master, and I will go at a moments notice."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 10th, 2001, 02:08:28 AM
Sage smiled.

"The scroll and box in question contains ancient instructions on a special Lightsabre. I am unaware of the specifics of it, for I have never read the scroll or opened the box. My father instructed me to do so when I became a Jedi Master, and only then. So it is safe to assume that the person was aware of my promotion. Yes?"

Sage got up from the ground and walked to the cockpit.

"No sweaty Wookiee this time. Go ahead and sit in the co-pilots seat. We leave now."

Sage smiled as he strapped himself in. He turned to his Padawan.

"Ready?"

JediBeldarine
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:43:25 PM
**She calmly walks to the co-pilot seat and sits down. She straps in, and glances at Sage.

"Sage, I'm ready as I'll ever be"

**She flashed a smile and winked.. eager to be off.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 12th, 2001, 01:33:34 AM
Sage slammed the liftoff button and the ship lifted with a roar. He pushed the trottle to the max as they left the planet.....

OOC:Look for a thread on the BG later.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 12th, 2001, 04:20:36 AM
OOC: ok, will do boss.

JediBeldarine
Apr 12th, 2001, 11:52:03 AM
The above message was left in error.

Please disregard, Jen's dumb.

I'm glad everyone already knows who I am... :lol:

Sage Hazzard
Apr 13th, 2001, 12:35:53 AM
OOC -

Expect it to be atleast a few days. Maybe a week. I'm putting a few things into place to make it more enjoyable.

JediBeldarine
Apr 13th, 2001, 01:26:41 AM
OOC:

Well just email me once the thread is posted.. and I shall be there, yo.