PDA

View Full Version : Leads Xenos into the LQ...

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:34:21 AM
::Kikran led Xenos into the LQ, and found an unused room to the right. He opened the door and let Xenos in::

"Well, here's your room....need anything else?"

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:37:08 AM
Xenos walked in and looked around. It was quite small, and had a small window. He smiled slightly, then sat down on his new bed.

“Well..yeah.. I was wondering.. What is the force..?”

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:41:39 AM
"The force, is in everything. It's an essence, and an ally. You can use it to help you do things unimaginable to others. Jedi use it for good, and sith use it for evil."

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:42:53 AM
Xenos listened intentively, taking in everything Kikran said.

“Is there a way that someone can be tested to see if they can use the force..?”

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:44:37 AM
"Well, you can have a midichlorian count taken....but first, let me ask you. Have you ever sensed something before it happened, or done something that seemed impossible?"

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:45:52 AM
“I have done something that seemed impossible.. yes..”

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:46:35 AM
"May I ask, what?"

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:49:36 AM
“It was when I was nine years old.. I dont really know what I did.. but.. I was just sitting down one day, and then all these rocks starting to lift up around me.. I guess I was sort of concentrating about trying to do that.. But, I'm not sure if it was me that did it, or was just a real strong gust of wind..”

He turned his head slightly, to look up at Kikran.

“Then there was another time... And I had a dream, and the next day was exactly same as the dream.. I'm not sure if that's just something that happens, or if that was the force.. or .. anything..”

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:51:38 AM
"It sounds like you are force sensitive....you could be trained, to better your ability, and skills. Of course, that's only if you were to become a jedi."

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:53:54 AM
Xenos nodded, then looked at the ground for a moment. He thought about joining the Jedi. Maybe he should give it some more time, and think about it more? But to become a Jedi felt so ... right. Slowly, he turned back to the Jedi.

“Kikran.. Can you train me to be a Jedi.. like you?”

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:56:19 AM
::Kikran thought about the request for a moment. He already had Christian as a padawan, and his limit was one at a time. After awhile he decided to give it a shot anyway::

"Yes, I will take you as my padawan."

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:57:50 AM
An almost excited grin came over the teenagers face, and he jumped up from the bed.

“Thanks, Kikran! .. But wait.. Dont I have to be accepted into this order or something?”

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 06:00:51 AM
::A puzzled look came over Kikran's face::

"I think they'll accept you, so don't worry about it. Liam is filling in as a coordinator, so you can ask him. Lets go back to the recruitment center and see."

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 06:02:02 AM
“Alright..”

Xenos followed Kikran out of his new room; his new home. He smiled slightly, then closed the door to his room, and walked down the halls, heading for the recruitement center.