PDA

View Full Version : *flops on her bed*

Katarina Kariena
Jun 19th, 2001, 12:19:36 AM
Kat walked quietly down the halls and into her room where she floped on the bed thinking. It was still early morning and most of the students or Masters weren't up yet. After thinking a few momments she walked back out of her room and into the forest where she leaped into one of the huge trees and climbed to the top to see the vast sky of stars and the sunrise of early morning.

Katarina Kariena
Jun 19th, 2001, 02:43:22 PM
Kat watched the sunset from the tree tops quietly and thought about her life up untill now, it haden't been easy to get where she was, and alot of trials had shaped who she was now. But there was no way to go back. She finnaly stoped thinking and let herself fall into the force and let it flow around and through her as she watched the peacefull sunset and for one of the few times in her life she relaxed and was at peace.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 19th, 2001, 08:20:03 PM
**Dylan seing the young girl seeing the sunset decided to go and talk to her** Hi! You know the view is very pretty the sunset and everything, but you have to see the moon, I really like this picture the sunset the tree and the mountains is very pretty don't you say so. Just in case my name is Dylan Hunt, Dylan is fine so you are?

Katarina Kariena
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:33:28 PM
Kat turned to see who was talking to her and smiled, "Hello, Yes it is a nice sunset and I do prefer the moonset or the moonrise better. My name is Kat Kariena."

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:48:14 PM
Dylan lokk at Kat "Really you do prefer the moonset, I actually like the sunset because the sky turned all orange and is a very pretty view. Do you do this often?

Katarina Kariena
Jun 22nd, 2001, 02:02:53 PM
"Just about every morning or night I can," Kat replied. "So what brings you out here this evening?"

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 26th, 2001, 03:38:09 PM
i came out to think about evrything and on the same time clear my mind of everything. I know it sound strange but, i can't really explained it. And a part of it because everytime i wath a sunset i remeber evrything that Sarah thout me. So what bring you to this neck of the woods?

Katarina Kariena
Jun 27th, 2001, 03:01:45 PM
I love heights and areobactics. I usualy come and sit in the trees at night or in the morning to watch the sun rise, sun set, sometimes the moon rise or set. Either that or to just stare up at the stars.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:24:15 PM
I like too the stars. When i was a kid i remebr wathing the starts and all that i dreamed about was goign to the star's and become a hero. To save lady in distress and also to fight evil. TO do the impossible. When i started to grow I went to the military, after a few years in it I became a starship officer. Once i got there i din't look at the sun or stars. I forgot all my childhood dreams the only thing is to do the misssion and save lives. On amission i met Sarah, she was the most stuborn scientist that i ever met. After the battle she made me remeber all this that i had in childhood. Why did you wanted to become a Jedi?

Katarina Kariena
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:45:45 PM
Kat laughed and looked up into the now starry sky, "Beacuse my parrents were killed." she replied holding back the tears that started to come to her eyes. She would not cry. Not infront of another Jedi.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 3rd, 2001, 01:38:31 AM
Hering that tone Dylan looked down and said "Im...........sorry to hear that." Moving to Kat side he said "My father was kill before i was born and after i was born my mother comited suicide. Hell, today i don't know anything about my father exept this"

He shows Kat the lightsaber that was a little old copare to all the rest.

"This is the only thing that is a link to my father. But this is the only thing that has been always whit me. I lost my civilization itself i have lost everything exept this. I unserstant. But, Kat is important something that is ok, to need someone,sometimes and when you are at least whit me don't be afraid of your emotions. If you want I like to help you."

Katarina Kariena
Jul 4th, 2001, 01:12:57 AM
Kat looked at Delens lightsaber, "It's beautiful. You have lost alot. I've lost everyone and everything that was important to me. Emotions have no place in my life."

Kat looked him stright in the eye, "I haven't shown much emotion to anyone in years. If anything, emotions scare me to death." She looked back up at the stars, "I keep my emotions deep, and try not to let them leak out. No one needs to know the pain I feel every day for what has happened to me. I don't want people to feel sorry for me or give my sympathy. It won't solve anything."

Realizing how hard her voice had become she backed away, "I'm sorry. I didden't mean to come across like that."

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 4th, 2001, 11:36:38 AM
Dylan turned to Katarina "Look, emotions are a part of us, it's a part of being human all about. Whether you believe it or not, I care a lo about them and the people. Sometime it tell us who we are. Pain is a emotion that when you try to hide it it always come back and hunt you. Trust me in that. Look sometimes i hide them too, but i do it on mission and sometimes it good to a jedi to block their emotions, but sometime it help to share the pain. Like I said everybody needs someone, sometime. But, there are a lot of beutiful emotions like love it's....it's like magic. Don't worry about me, i just like to be your friend.

Katarina Kariena
Jul 4th, 2001, 11:58:59 PM
Kat sighed and looked back up at the stars, "I know. I can't help it. Not showing emotion has become such a part of me I don't even know I'm doing it anymore. Sometimes it scares me that I might have lost such an important part of myself. I learned not to cry on the streets. Crying got you in trouble, it made you the weaker kid. It got you killed."

I'll take the time to cry later, when no one is around. They don't need to know or worry about my pain. She sighed quietly, "You already are a friend Dylan. And one that I've come to trust more quicker than others."

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 5th, 2001, 11:41:39 PM
**Dylan sat on the ground** Im very sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say. I can understand why are you hiding your feelings. I know i have said this,but trust me it helps, sharing a burden or pain it makes you more relieve. And i want to tell you that im here for you, im here 24/7 (is an earth figure of speech) . And hopefuly i will help you, when you need me, every step of the way **Dylan stand up** DO you want to talk about it whit a drink, my treat

Katarina Kariena
Jul 6th, 2001, 01:20:16 AM
Kat turned and looked at him, "Are you sure you want to know that much about me?"

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 6th, 2001, 01:41:21 PM
Dylan looked at Kat in the eyes "Why would i don't want to know you? Look, im not afraid, and for better or worse i always like to know people. Besides your tone suggest that, is bad to get to know you, if that is true then im going to prove that wrong. Besides what the wost that could happened

(sarcastic tone) You could be a wicth that is older than me(long story the character is almost 30)like more than a thousand years old, in the body of a 18 years old. And the whitch has travelled thousands of light years just to kill me.(humor)

Well, if that the case which i doubt, then it sound like fun. Besides i would have missed that for the world

OCC: The wicth thing is a joke please don't take it personally

Katarina Kariena
Jul 6th, 2001, 02:07:37 PM
Kat laughed, "You're a little bit more stuborn than most people you know that? Most people would of left me alone long ago." She looked away serious agian, "Most people woulden't of bothered at all."

OOC: Don't worry about it. I knew it was a joke. :p And I need to change my characters age . . . she should be about 22 by now. x.x

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 7th, 2001, 10:29:27 PM
Dylan smiled for a moment hearing about the stuborn thing and when kat was serios, Dylan aprroach her talking softly "Kat, sometimes people are different and other people fear that. That about you of being different, it was make you special. Thats is the part that makes you the attractive young lady and her heart, that make you unike. I mean that you are special in a good way." **Dylan turned and looked at the ground** Besides like you said im too stuborn, you know my best friends and peers and other officer said all of them that i was too stuborn to even die. That what they said too Sarah every time i was going on this almots suicide mission. I guess they were right they all are dead and im still alive. Dylan looked at Kat "Hey if you don't want to go for a drink just say soo, besides if you want i can grab a b-wing that the cotpit is big enoght for 2 people and we can see the sun rise in the air, what do you say?

Katarina Kariena
Jul 8th, 2001, 07:02:29 PM
Kat sighed, "You know, I never seem to be able to win these arguements so I'm not going to try. You're right I know." She turned to look at him, "I wasn't turning down the drink, I was accepting it actualy, but flying sounds like a little more fun. You're choice."

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 8th, 2001, 09:00:34 PM
Dylan smiled, "well i have a speder, near. If you like more the flying don't worry i can have a B-wing in no time. Being a Lt. in the New Republic have your advantages and being in special operations too! C'mon If you don't know how to fly i'll give you a crash course, you could be better than me.

Dylan wait patiently to Kat to decide what see want.

Katarina Kariena
Jul 8th, 2001, 09:41:21 PM
Kat laughed, "Trust me I can fly. I have a ship of my own, even though it's been ages since I've flown it." She motioned for him to lead the way, "After you."

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 9th, 2001, 06:21:05 PM
Dylan mount on his speder and wait Kat to enter the speder

In 5 minutes Dylan arrives at a small airfield. Dylan loking at Kate said "Well is not a military airfield, but i like it it quieter than a military. Just see this

Dylan get's off the speder and see the enginer and say to him "Hey, how my ship doing? Well, you can tell me about it later i need to borrow a ship, you the lady in the speder

Dylan points at Kat. (no offese) And the engineer said 'Well, she is a preety lady, and you x will be finished tonight. But, what whit the lady Dylan?

Dylan strait too and start faking a cought and looked at Kat and his mind he told to himself that the enginerr was right she was beutiful. "Well, is this mr. i am going to taech her how to do a invert manuver whit 1/4 flaps on 3rdposition and then breack out the ivert and to achive stabilation on that manuver whit out the stall. (Don't worry, i don't know what i am talking now) I might take after the sunrise ti finished very hard to teach only master pilots can do it.

The enginer look at Dylan and said "ok, but bring ack the ship, and Dylan this time whit the engines working and whit out battle damage"

Dylan went toward Kat whit a paper and he said "I was looking at your figures (Dylan begins to look at the air not believing the stupid comment he has made0 I...I ... I.. me...mea.. mean you figures in flying and im asking you if you want to fly on a ship alone, or do you want to fly one whit me?

OCC: if you don't like this posting i can edit it

Katarina Kariena
Jul 10th, 2001, 12:26:47 AM
Kat laughed motioned into the ship, "It's your ship, why would I try and fly without you?"

OOC: It's fine, don't worry about it.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 10th, 2001, 08:31:57 PM
Dylan look at his fither and his ship and look at Kat and said to here "Well, i don't know, some women want to fly alone, they think that they are better pilots. Well, th b-wing cabin is big enoght to fit a secound person althought it minimize the fither capacity to be in a dog fight. But, don't worry i promise this i will never jepordise your life.

Dylan look at kate and signaled her to get in the cotpit. Kat took a seat and then Dylan besides here. Dylan said "Well is a fither, sorry i should take you on a cruise or something." Dylan grabbed the contold and strat flying the ship in to the air. Seeing Kat he look at her and said "If you want to take the controls you can fly the ship, just be careful the engines are new"

Katarina Kariena
Jul 10th, 2001, 11:50:19 PM
Kat laughed as she started the ship and took off, "I know, I've flown before. Besides, it's your ship. It's not my place to take it over."

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:05:46 AM
Dylan look at Kat "Well, ok if you wan tto fly just tell me, i bet youre not a bad pilot"

Wathing as the ship was going to the air, in a few minutes you could see the sunrise, on the other part of the world. The sun was going up, out of the sea and the moon was lowering in the mountans.

'Well. what a site a beutiful one if i say so. Just gorgeos"
Hey Kat, sorry to drop ike this but is everything ok, you know you seem distracted, but anyhow what do you want to do now, I have only seen two things that are more beutiful than this view."

http://www.geocities.com/Dylan_Hunt2002/Star_Wars_Dylan_Hunt.html/user//poster_de_Dylan_Hunt.jpg

Katarina Kariena
Jul 12th, 2001, 12:22:35 AM
Kat backed away from the controls Turning them over to Dylan, "Oh? I'm almost afraid to ask."

She looked at the sunset and watched it, the feeling of being alone tried to overcome her agian, but she pushed it away. She needed no one, and she never would.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 12th, 2001, 12:51:35 AM
Dylan smiled and took acontrol of the ship, he lauthed softly and look at Kat

"Well, don't be afraid to ask the two most beutiful thing than this sunset.One of them was my wife Sarah, she disaapeared, the last report said that she is posssibly dead. And the other thing is you. YOu are preety did you know that. Well, I going to tell you a story It is about a soldiers, when he was a Commander, he put everyone aside and he always volunteer to the most dangerous mission he could get. He din't care about diying, he din't have someone to survive too and something of value to live for. When he heard a science station was attack and was overrunned he voluntierd to that suicied mission. He went whot his divission to reacue the mission scientist. The scientist was suborn enoght to stay in the middle of a battle to do her research. When the commander came he blew up the computer that her tha scientist had. She swore to hate him. In the voage, She tout the commander about pizza, and live and all that he was mission on time they got in love and the hard commander was change in to a sencible person. The scientist change the solder. In time the Commander wanted to live and he change.

That Commander was me and the scientist was Sarah. Look, I know how is to feel that anyone can't be whoth you. A few moths ago i felt the same way. When i finally realized that everyone that i loved was dead. That's why i undersatnd you. i can help you, but you have to undersatnd that sometimes we need each other. Kat is something that i learned the hard way. And I want to aquire thing that you value, it sometmes make you stronger. Oportuniyies knock once you take advantage our you leave them. Tell me please what is bothering you?

Katarina Kariena
Jul 12th, 2001, 02:28:47 AM
Kat sighed, "I'm the only one left of my faimly. Sometimes I want a faimly, other times I'm glad their all dead. Those are the times that scare me. Those are the times I wonder if I know what I'm doing. Other times, like now, I miss them so much I could cry, but I can't. I never could, and I still can't."

She controled the emotions she was letting leak out into the force. She didden't want anyone to know the pain she felt, and she controled her voice as much as she could although it didden't see to do much good. She looked at the sunset and just seemed to stare off into space.

"I lost everyone, my parrents, my sisters, I found out later that my mom was pregnant with a baby. I was going to have a brother. I lost the man who took me in off the streets and became my father in a way. I lost them all."

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 12th, 2001, 09:11:31 PM
Dylan began to look at Kat. Remembering how too he felt knowign that he is the only survivor too fo his famaly.

"Look Kat, sometimes you are too concerned of what hapaned in the past. The past hapened the only thing you can do is forgive yourself and to move on. I din't know your famaly but i know if i die i always wanted people to move on whit their lives. You can't change the future by living in the past. I am very sorry but boteling your emotions is not the answer, its like drinking it help for a short wile but in the long run it is goign to destroy you. I lost everyone i loved too and its all my fault, i have to live whit that to the rest of my life. '

Dylan went and gave Kat a kiss on the side.

"Just look in to the future, learn from the past and live in the present. ok?"

Katarina Kariena
Jul 12th, 2001, 11:38:32 PM
Kat sighed and controled her voice, "I can live with the past, and I have moved on. I just haven't been able to grieve. I can't. Not yet. Something is there, blocking the way, and untill that's gone I can't grieve for my faimly and my friends."

She controled her voice. She wasn't about to show him just how close to tears she was.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 13th, 2001, 02:58:08 PM
"Until you griee you will be nerver be over it, the past will hunt you and eventually it will eat you up. You are always in control of your emotions and never want to share them, you can't fool me. You are feeling something, but you won't let it out. There is something bodering you, or prevent it from you griving, do you know what is it. The....the thing that is bloking the way. unless you fight it, it will destroy you.

OCC: Do you have a e-mail or ICQ i have an idea but i like to tell you if, it's no problem

Katarina Kariena
Jul 15th, 2001, 06:10:39 PM
"I know," Kat replied, "But untill whatever I need to fight shows up I'm traped."

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 15th, 2001, 11:21:31 PM
Dylan grabed the controls and turned around

"Well, you have to beat it, it is something inside you and you have to proove that you are stonger that the thing. You have to get inside your mind and fight it. I know a doctor he might be able to help you., he has a machine that takes you inside your mind. If you want to i can take you to him. He is quite a person, he used to work whit Sarah. Is that or we can go back to the academy?

Katarina Kariena
Jul 16th, 2001, 12:28:57 AM
Kat thought a momment, "I want to try and fight this my way first. If that fails, we'll see about this doctor of yours. Thanks anyway."

She wasn't about to admit that she liked doctors. They gave her the creeps, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She would see a doctor as a last resort.

OOC: Check your ICQ :)

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 16th, 2001, 11:41:19 PM
Well, im sorry to cut the chat but i reading something fichy on this sensors check in out on your radar
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3932.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3932.topic)