PDA

View Full Version : New room

Christian Lightheart
Apr 18th, 2001, 05:51:28 PM
*Lightheart opened the doors to the Jedi Dorm rooms. With duffle bag over his right shoulder, he looked around, wondering if there even was a vacant room.*

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 20th, 2001, 01:29:50 PM
*Walking through the corridors avoiding some fires from paintball guns, he notices someone he hasn't noticed before.* "Hi. I'm Teka. If you are looking for a room I think there is one vacant opposite mine" *He smiles and signols for him to follow*

[Edit: Remember to close all HTML tags - Yog]

Christian Lightheart
Apr 21st, 2001, 01:25:29 PM
Hey...

*Lightheart said, almost too softly. He smiled a bit and followed after Teka. As they walk through the cooridors, Christian takes in what all he can observe.*

By they way... My name is Christian.

Christian Lightheart
May 13th, 2001, 11:00:52 AM
*Teka had shown Lightheart to his room, and with a slight nod of the heads and a smile, was off.

Christian looked at the room, noting the arrangement it was in. He set his duffle bag on the bed, and sat down next to it.

He kept his eyes focused on the bag, letting radnom thoughts enter and exit his mind.

Now what...? *He asked softly to no one.*

Master Yurza
May 14th, 2001, 12:34:14 PM
:Yurza walks down the hall and notices someone new:

"Hey there. My name is Yurza. How are you doing? BTW you haven't seen a monkey running around here have you? Whatever you do don't eat the banana he is giving out. They have the real loco grass in them."

Christian Lightheart
May 21st, 2001, 09:30:00 PM
*Lightheart chuckled as he looked up at Yurza.*

Can't say that I have.

*The young boy smiled*

My name's Christian. Nice to meet ya.

Master Yurza
May 22nd, 2001, 09:57:28 AM
nice ta meet ta to. well i am off to try and find the monkey. see you guys later.

Jaina Organa Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 09:04:07 AM
Jaina steps lightly into Christian's room
"hi"she said in a soft voice "my name's Jaina, i'm a newbie too, so don't feel too bad..."
she laughs silently to herself as she stands in the doorway...
"mind if i come in?"

Christian Lightheart
May 23rd, 2001, 06:11:48 PM
*Christian turned from his bag, which was set on his bed, to face the girl. As he looked at her, he smiled and bowed his head slightly. He spoke softly.*

Sure.. come on in. My name's Christian, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Jaina Organa Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 08:31:50 PM
"It's nice to meet you too. hmm... Christian... I like that name..." Jaina plops down on the bed opposite him.

Christian Lightheart
May 26th, 2001, 02:06:13 PM
*Christian smiles, then sits next to his duffle bag on his bed.*

Tell me about yourself... like.. How long you have been here, and about your life in general.

Jaina Organa Solo
May 27th, 2001, 11:10:50 PM
"I've been here for about two weeks, and i just got my master today. umm... i'm a pilot in wraith squardon, cheif of security on the Seventh Star, I go to a small school built to train diplomats, oh, and i'm daughter to the two leaders of the new republic central command, Leia and Han Solo. otherwise, i'm just a nobody."

Christian Lightheart
May 28th, 2001, 04:03:14 PM
*Lightheart's jaw almost droped, but he kept it in place. Jaina was basically royalty. He smiled.*

Just a nobody? I would beg to differ. So your parents are the famous Leia and Han Solo? I would love to have famous parents...

Jaina Organa Solo
May 28th, 2001, 08:49:47 PM
"Trust me, no you wouldn't. Not only are my parents leadrs of the main government in this universe, but i'm also attune to the force. so, i spent the first two years of my life in secret bases. holed up and never allowed to go outside, for fear that the sith would find my brothers and i and turn us to the Dark Side. And i almost never got to see my parents. even when we went on vacation, we always had bodyguards, not to metion everyone always recognized us. it's not all it's cracked up to be. promise. my mom's thing is though, that, if we have to, we have to sacrifice ourselves if it means removing the pain of someone else. i know it sounds corny, but we walk on a knife everyday. try to please this group without upsetting another... It's really tough. oh well... i guess ou srta grow use to it after a while..."

Christian Lightheart
May 29th, 2001, 09:35:49 PM
Oh... I see.. That must have been a rough life for you then.

*Lightheart looked down at the floor by the foot of his bed, a little shy and embarrassed now.*

I don't have as much of an exciting life like you have lead... In fact, it's very boring when you look at it...

Jaina Organa Solo
May 30th, 2001, 10:09:08 PM
"no, actually, you learn to live with it. cum'mon, you're life can't be that dull. My uncle Luke's life was dull, before Mom of course, but still, It's not like you were a moisture farmer..."

Christian Lightheart
May 31st, 2001, 08:51:13 PM
No.. I wasn't. Heh.

*Christian softly laughed.*

But the same routine every day, year after year, is not what I call exciting either... Always under protection by my father. It was neat, though, learning how to effectively use a lightsaber to a small degree.