PDA

View Full Version : Kaman's Room.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 24th, 2001, 02:19:32 PM
Kaman walks into her room. She had already brought some plants from around her cabin on the hidden forest moon which it resides. She made the room to fit her specifications. It is softly lighted, and looks as similar to her room at the cabin as possible. Kaman went up to the bookshelf and pulled out a book titled:

The Memoirs of Sherrik Deliai
Top Operative of Corellia Special Ops Division
and Jedi Knight

She sat down on her bed and opened the book. She had recieved this book a few days before. It had ended up on her bed. She had not opened it until now.

It read:

"To my lovely daughter. Though we may never meet, you will always be in my heart.
Love,
Your father,
Sherrik Deliai

PS- May the force be with you. Always.

Kaman gasped when she read the title, and furthermore, the entry from him to her. A tear dropped from her cheek, onto the cover of the book. She wiped her eyes, and shelved the book.

Shade Magus
Nov 21st, 2001, 11:59:59 PM
Shade was walking to his room after just getting back from his fight with his brother when he heard a noise from inside one of the rooms he was passing. He leaned against the door and knocked gently.

"Helo. Is everything ok?"

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Nov 27th, 2001, 03:02:47 PM
Several months later, Kaman had opened the book again, after storing a letter there. It was now time to open the letter. She had read it, and started sobbing quietly. But it was joyful tears. A knocking was heard, and a voice. She went and answered the door. She smiled to see that someone noticed. She knew people cared.

"Oh hi! Oh, i'm fine, really. I don't believe we've met before. I'm Kaman. Nice to meet you. You are....?"

Shade Magus
Nov 27th, 2001, 11:06:13 PM
"My name is Shade and it is a pleasure to meet you agian also."

Shade took a msall step around the door and held out his hand in a sign of greeting.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Nov 29th, 2001, 03:23:05 PM
Smiling, Kaman took Shade's hand and shook it.

"Come in, please. You seem as though you have trained hard, and I was preparing some refreshment if you wish to join me. You seem to have some questions you wish to ask, if I read correctly. Please, come in and take a seat."

Shade Magus
Dec 2nd, 2001, 10:23:35 PM
Shade stepped into the room and took a quick glance aroudn before turning his gaze back to Kaman.

"Sure. I would love some refreshments, if it is not to big of a trouble that is."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Dec 3rd, 2001, 05:15:51 PM
Kaman gestures to a green chair on the other side of the room..

"Please, sit. I have teas, ice water, juices...small snacks...what do you desire? I myself will be having a green tea."

Shade Magus
Dec 4th, 2001, 12:29:27 AM
Shade nodded and walked over to the green chair and sat down.

"Water would be fine thank you."

Shade glanced around the room and nodded.

"This si a nice place you have here."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:05:40 PM
Kaman walks over to where Shade sits. She hands him his water, and sits down in a purple chair across from him. She looks at the wild and vibrant forest mural on the walls, and smiles.

"I made it to remind me of this one beautiful forest planet I saw in a family picture. It was the first picture I was in, and the last for my dear mother. It was one of the last days I saw my father also."

Kaman pauses and then continues..

" My bookshelf is always full of writings from my more endangering days of limitless adventure. But I do not miss it. I did what I did in those days, and now things are different. This is how my father would have wanted it. How I wanted it. It is the will of the force that I have come here also."

Shade Magus
Dec 5th, 2001, 12:32:08 AM
Shade nodded in an understanding way and looked at the ground.

"I know what it is like to lose a family. ost of mine was lost in a war between the Sith and Jedi a long time ago. The only ones to survive was my brother and I. Unfortunately, my brother was lead astray from the light and he fell into the darknees..........but one day I will bring him back."

Shade choked on that last part as he talked about his Sith brother, Yurza.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Dec 5th, 2001, 04:48:22 PM
Kaman nods...

"It is the way of the universe, is it not? And a strange way it is. It causes pain to my heart to hear of such tragedies that happen. Sometimes I wonder what would be different now if I was part of the situation. It helps me understand things better when I put myself in someone else's shoes. Then I know what I need to do."

She takes a calming and refreshing gulp of her tea.

Shade Magus
Dec 5th, 2001, 08:39:25 PM
"Yeah. Sometimes I have to do that myself. It also helps me to get a better prespective of the truths that surrounds us.

Shade thought back on all the times that he had been sure he knew the truth only to be mistaken yet again. He then took a sip of his water and nodded a thanks.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Dec 7th, 2001, 02:34:16 PM
Kaman nods...

"Agreed."

Finishes off her tea

"So, tell me about yourself."

Shade Magus
Dec 8th, 2001, 12:35:44 AM
"Well....that is a long list. I am a Saiya-jin and a Padawan learner to Katarina. I am an accoplished scholar in astro-physics and I am very skilled in martial arts. And I have a Sith brother."

Shade looked up thoughtfully.

"That is all there is really to know unless you want to get into the boring things."

Shade smiled at his hostess.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Dec 10th, 2001, 04:49:55 PM
Kaman nods...

"Nice. Is there anything you wish to know about me, or ask? I will do my best to answer them."

Shade Magus
Dec 10th, 2001, 06:45:44 PM
"Sure. What was your life like before you came here?"

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Dec 11th, 2001, 03:38:06 PM
Kaman collects her thoughts...Then looks him in the eye and starts talking.

"Well Shade, it was hectic. Hard work. Crazy. I was always in tough situations...well, pulling people out of dangerous situations in which they were trapped, or held prisoner. Sometimes it was seek and destroy, or retrieval of something...or someone important. The director, a best friend to my father, died recently. The ShadowOps ended there. He knew about my father, and he answered all my questions with a letter...from my father, when he died. I left the group to seek what my father had been...actually still is. The life of a Jedi. That was after a mission that got my group killed. There was no mistaking...They were no Jedi. They had the force behind them surely, but it was controlling them. They were normal otherwise. Now I know it was a long time rival of my father aiming to wipe any memory of him from existence. It angers this man that he cannot get at Sherrik Deliai. My father."

She sighs, takes a breath and smiles.

"Sorry. I find it hard to stop when I get on the subject of my own adventurous life."

Kaman laughs

Shade Magus
Dec 12th, 2001, 12:28:33 AM
Shade chuckled as he put his drink down.

"I know how you feel. When I start talkign about my life with my brother and our life-long friend it is hard to stop me. But anyways, on to happier thoughts. How do you like it at the Academy so far?"

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Dec 13th, 2001, 04:39:21 PM
"Great. I need the peace. After reading all the stuff my father had written, the many books on my shelves, I really wanted this. I understand books very well, and I learned much of the Jedi arts. Our ability to relax..people from my lineage, I mean, things like meditation comes as naturally as being born. I came here to get real training, and to become known with the Jedi world. Though I have always been a Jedi child, I had never been a Jedi. Now here I am. It was my dream. But I think it was the will of the Force, more than anything..."

Kaman smiled. She had spoken with such exuberance, her words filled with life. She took a big breath to calm herself...

"It's just amazing, isn't it? I need more tea. Excuse me."

She goes to her kitchenette to fill her cup, and returns after about a minute, and sits down again.

Shade Magus
Dec 15th, 2001, 01:40:20 AM
Shade watched as she got up and walked over to get herself more tea, and his thoughts wandered to that of his own father. He had been having dreams about him for a few nights ow and they were strange.

"Yes it is amazing."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Dec 17th, 2001, 05:05:39 PM
Kaman nods...

"What are you thinking about?"

Shade Magus
Dec 17th, 2001, 11:49:52 PM
Shade leaned forward and rested his arms on his knew with his hands holding his head in a toughtful pose. He then sighed and leaned back back.

"My father. For the past 15 years he has been dead..or atleast known dead, but now I feel as though he is alive. I have been having dreams about him and for some reason they seem to become stronger and more real each time. I am really confused as to what to make of them."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Jan 7th, 2002, 04:53:40 PM
"I don't even know if my father is alive..."

Kaman sighed...

Shade Magus
Jan 7th, 2002, 08:22:01 PM
"Believe me....you might prefer it that way...I know I would. Even though I want my father here with me..I am afradi of what would change if he were here."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Jan 7th, 2002, 11:48:09 PM
Kaman nods...

"I suppose you're right. But how can you know until it happens? Still, you are most likely right. I don't think it's something I should be wishing for. It kind of bugs me a lot. So I don't even try to seek him out in the Force. It's better that way. Plus, I like the mystery."

Shade Magus
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:16:12 AM
"Ah....another mystery seeker....you better be careful around here though. A lot of mysteries desire to remain just that, a mystery."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Jan 8th, 2002, 04:38:43 PM
"I like seeking mystery, yes. But I know well enough when to leave it be..umm..from personal experience. So I do not seek them too much right now. It can be a dangerous thing if you do..."

Kaman leans back in her chair...

Shade Magus
Jan 8th, 2002, 10:23:30 PM
"Yes..it can. I too have a presonal mission and I am putting it off for awhile."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Jan 11th, 2002, 04:06:27 PM
Kaman yawns...then watches Shade to see if he yawns too, knowing it is contagious, and that yawning chains tend to be quite hilarious...

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2002, 12:57:17 AM
Shade began to say something else when he saw Kaman yawn and then felt the strange urge to join her. Before he knew what was happening he had opened his mouth and was yawning his brains out.