PDA

View Full Version : :: Looking for his Room. ::

Deacon Thrax
Jan 20th, 2002, 06:24:12 PM
:: Deacon looked down at the number on the key that was given him. He wandered down the halls, duffle bag in hand. He looked over that the number on the door next to him. Not it......He countiuned down the hall still searching. ::

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 20th, 2002, 09:31:51 PM
Sia-Lan steps out of her room and glances down the hall, bored. She sees one of the new padawans and walks down to him.

"Hello. I'm Sia-Lan. Are you looking for something?" She asks him.

Deacon Thrax
Jan 21st, 2002, 02:54:24 AM
:: Deacon held the key up her to see. ::

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 21st, 2002, 03:06:50 AM
Sia-Lan looks at the number on the key.

"Oh. that room is just down the hall. A few doors from mine."

She leads him down to a door.

"Here it is."

Deacon Thrax
Jan 21st, 2002, 03:33:38 AM
:: He bows, and then unlocks the door and opens it slowly. ::

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:08:33 AM
"Well i'm going to head to my room. Cya around."

Sia walks away and walks into her room.

Deacon Thrax
Jan 21st, 2002, 05:09:41 PM
:: Deacon Watches as the woman walks away and then looks back into the dark void of his room. He slides his hand inside the door and felt along the walls till he found a light switch, and flips it on. The whole Room was illuminated, a Deacon got a good look at Jedi living quaters for the first time. It wasn't much, but it was better then sleeping in the ashes of his old home. He entered the room and the door slide shut behind him. He looked over at the bed and threw his Duffle bag down. He scanned the room, and walked over to the bathroom and flipped on the light in there. Stareing back at him was his reflextion. Deacon moved over to the mirror and turned it around as he could no longer see his reflextion. He then reached up and took the mask from off his face and lay it on the side of the sink. He drew a sink full of cold water and then splashed it onto his face. He ran his fingers over his face......over all the scars from that terrible day, he quickly grabbed the mask and placed it back on his face. ::

Deacon Thrax
Jan 21st, 2002, 08:56:53 PM
:: Deacon come out of the bathroom and heads for his bag on the bed. He begins removeing his belongings onto the bed and spreads them out. ::