PDA

View Full Version : Packing.....

Xazor
Jan 20th, 2002, 03:14:04 AM
Xazor returned to her room from the jungle after a long training session with her Master. He sent her to pack for their first mission together. She took out a few bags and walked over to her closet. She packed a few sets of clothes and robes. After about an hour, she had everything she needed. She took out a clean pair of dark blue robes. Under them she put on a pair of black leather pants and a white tank top. She had on her usual combat style boots and then remembered to pack an extra pair. She strapped her utility belt to her waist and her blaster holster to her thigh. She clipped her new lightsaber to the belt, and secured her blaster in its holster. She then put the robes on and pulled the hood over her head. She smiled as she looked in the mirror. Pieces of her blonde hair fell out of the hood and laced the sides of her face. She figured that she had better rest a little before her long journey. She reclined on her bed and shut her eyes. She soon fell asleep into a special meditation that would prep her body for what lay ahead. She subconsciencly listened for her Master's calling....

verse dawnstrider
Jan 21st, 2002, 02:18:02 AM
::A call comes to Xazor in her sleep.::

I am ready to leave my Padawan. Met me in the hanger.

OOC: He is the link to the thread
www.swforums.net/forum/sh...adid=11788 (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11788)

Xazor
Jan 21st, 2002, 11:02:15 PM
Xazor awoke to the sound of her Master's voice in her head. She heard his message and picked up her things. She looked around her room to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything. She then quicky walked out of her room and walked toward the hanger......