PDA

View Full Version : *walks down the hallway

Keanda Arylar
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:38:58 PM
:: Keanda's footsteps were silent as she walked down the long, unfamiliar hallway on her way to her new room carrying only a single bag over her shoulder. She didn't know anyone yet since she had just arrived a short while ago, but felt fortunate to be informed that her new master had received the transmission and had accepted her as his padawan.

She was quite nervous speaking to such a highly respected Jedi such as Figrin D'an, but felt a sense of excitement at the honor of being able to study with him. As she came to her quarters, she pushed the door open and then walked inside. It was a simple room without much distraction, scarce furniture and the decor in browns and tans. Keanda walked over and placed her bag on the center of the bed and then made her way to the window where she stood and took in the wonderous view ::

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:46:49 AM
Sia-Lan was walking down the hall with her nose in a book she had found about the past on jedi and sith. She was headed to her room when she saw an open door to one of the quarters she thought were vancant. She glanced in and saw a new padawan.

"Hello." Sia says as she stands at the door, the book still in her hands.

Keanda Arylar
Jan 26th, 2002, 11:34:36 PM
:: Keanda turns and smiles at the woman ::

"Hello. I am Keanda Arylar. Please come in."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:59:12 PM
Sia-lan smiles back at the newcomer.

"I'm Sia-Lan Darkheart. One of the padawans around here."

Keanda Arylar
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:28:59 PM
:: She smiles and gestures for them to sit down at a couple of chairs by a small round table ::

"It is good to meet you. I haven't actually started my training yet with Master Figrin. I hope he calls for me soon though. How long have you been here at GJO, Sia-Lan?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:39:13 PM
Sia shrugs as she sits down.

"A few weeks. I started my training with the force years ago but started training with the jedi a few weeks ago."

Keanda Arylar
Jan 28th, 2002, 06:30:44 PM
:: Keanda listens closely as they sit down ::

"How do you like it so far? Has anything exciting happened while you have been here?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:31:47 AM
"Ah." Sia laughs. "Exciting stuff is always happeneing around here. Odd things and supriseing. Jedi knights "freeing" themselfs around the LQ. Padawans and knights having spars in the training area. The Bar and Grill is always an interesting place to hang out." Sia shrugs. "It just all depends on how you like to spend your time."

Keanda Arylar
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:33:02 PM
"Sounds interesting enough. I haven't been anywhere except here though. If you have the time, could you maybe show me around here some time? I haven't gotten the official tour yet or anything since I have just recently arrived."

:: Keanda looks hopeful but doesn't want to intrude on her new guest's time ::