PDA

View Full Version : Opens the door...

angellink11
Jan 29th, 2002, 04:04:03 PM
and walks into his old room and placed his belongings down by the bed. He sat down and smiled. It felt good to be home.

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 18th, 2002, 02:13:02 AM
::Food in hand, wlaking down the hallway and not wanting to spill anything Azhure watches the steps ahead of her. A noise from the corner, and she looks right then looking back to the front gets knocked to the ground, all the rice spilling over the ground.::

Great! Jusstt great! I come from a long way here, my ship is playing up and now I've got no dinner.

::She looks around for the culprit::

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:24:09 PM
Falcon was walking through the housing area where all the Jedi Living quarters were, when he heard a clatter just as he was rounding the corner. He approached the lady, speaking over her shoulder...

"Having a bad day?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 18th, 2002, 06:11:39 PM
::Azhure attempted to smile, which turned out as a grimace::

You could say that...

::No food, no transport until her ship decides to like the earths gravity, even after the fine tuning::

Things havent been..running too smoothly.
If your not busy, could you help me..?

::She motioned to the mess on the ground as she started to pick it up, thank goodness for the plastic bowl. The cook wont be happy..::

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:59:07 PM
Falcon smiles and helps with the clean up

"So, could you tell me what all is troubling you, if it isn't too much to ask?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 22nd, 2002, 04:32:56 AM
:;Azhure laughed, someone wanted to know her problems. That seemed a common theme around here. Everyone in the jedi seemed...so nice. Being the last straw she let it out involuntarily::

Let's see, my ship apparently doesnt like the gravity, i lost my dinner and you do not part me from food, ever!
I think I've found someone who reminds me very much of my dead brother and I'm feeling very out of place at the moment....perhaps because of all the...niceness..around here.
Everyone seems to want to know what I'm thinking or seem to look at me with eyes that want to read your mind.
And I'm feeling rather stupid because this is the second time today where I have told two complete strangers how I'm feeling.

::She let herself breath and then took on the tight face, not sure what he's reaction would be. It was nice having people care, but not a thing you gte used to quickly. Azhures stomach growled and smiling tightly she took what had been picked up. Uneatable now.
May as well know his name now she had made a total fool of herself. Why would anyone care about petty little problmes. he probably had worse problems than her own::

Thank-you.
I'm azhure, and you?

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 22nd, 2002, 04:38:13 PM
Falcon laughed...

"Hi, I'm Falcon. Actually, it's not often I do ask about how people are feeling. I'm more of a person who observes. I like to see what makes people tick. Sometimes I will ask questions. I actually don't mind at all. Really. I was actually just going to get something to eat myself. Though I'm still trying to figure out what I want. Any suggestions?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:04:50 AM
::Azhure let out a laugh and shook her head::

Not really, at this stage I'll eat anything.
Anything accept rice though, I think the spilling rice put me off.

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 26th, 2002, 04:59:40 PM
Falcon nodded...

"Ok. I have stuff in my quarters. I eat a lot of sandwiches. And soup. I have other stuff too. I'm thinking maybe soup and sandwiches. How would you like that?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 27th, 2002, 12:23:34 AM
::Azhure nodded in agreement::

That'd do just fine. Thats very nice of you.

::She smiled::

I have a few JD's someone left behind in the room if you want that, I dont drink alcohol unless I want to purposely get drunk.

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 1st, 2002, 04:07:12 PM
"Great. Yeah, go grab those, then I'll meet you at my quarters. I have to go get lunch started. See you there."

OOC- My quarters are at topic : "Just Me"