PDA

View Full Version : Love bites.....

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:15:33 PM
Xazor pressed a few numbers on the keypad and the door to her room hissed open. She stepped in and it closed behind her as she walked over to her bed. Sitting on its edge, she began to cry lightly in her hands. Her heart ached more than any wound she had ever recieved. She laid down, covered her face with her hands, and cried into them.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:35:52 PM
Pain, for Force users, is like a beacon. It resounds from every being in the universe with great clarity, crystal clear. As Dasquian passed by the room of one of his fellow Jedi, he felt a ripple in the Force - the signal of despair, of pain; someone behind the door was either wounded or deeply troubled.

He paused in mid step, and turned back to walk to the door, rapping his knuckles on it quietly.

"Is everything alright in there?"

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:39:26 PM
Hearing a voice outside her door, Xazor stopped crying immediatly. She stretched out her senses to the Force and felt for the aura of the one who spoke. She recognized him right away and sat up in her bed.

Hi Dasquian.......I'm alright.......

She lied as she wiped some stray tears from her face.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:41:36 PM
He listened at the doorway in silence for a moment.

"Are you sure? ... Only I felt something when I passed here,"

Dasquian paused and looked upwards the doorframe, stepping away from it a pace or so - he felt a little stupid talking into the woodwork.

"Pain of somesort..."

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:49:12 PM
Xazor looked down at the floor and sighed.

There is no use trying to hide anything from you.....you are very attuined to the Force.

She smiled slightly and then rose from her seat on the bed. Walking over to the door, she placed her hand on it and it hissed open.

You can come in, if you wish.

She tried to force a smile as she motioned for him to enter.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:54:02 PM
He smiled slightly to Xazor as the door opened - it was very obvious she was upset, the skin around her eyes was a little red for crying, and the tears still dampened her cheeks.

"Oh well, if you do not mind,"

He took one step into the room and the door hissed closed behind him. As he always did, Dasquian folded his hands behind his back. He did not look around, but instead kept his gaze fixed upon Xazor.

"Now then, since you aren't going to be hiding anything from me," he said with a slight smile, "... what is getting you down, Xazor?"

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:07:17 PM
She shook her head at his words.

Something you probably do not wish to hear about.......

She looked at the ground, almost shameful of what she wished to tell him.

It's just another love story of mine. As you probably know, I am dating Shade Magus..........he won't talk to me and I can't figure out why. It has been quite a while actually...........and I am not sure where our relationship is at.

She could see a tint of red come across his face.

See...........I told you it was something you didn't want to hear about.

She walked over to a chair and sat, offering him the seat across from her.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:13:00 PM
Dasquian pondered over what Xazor had said as he sat down opposite her.

"I didn't say it was something I didn't want to hear about."

He smile reassuringly. Inside though, he wasn't so confident. He'd never been terribly good at giving advise on relationships or personal problems, but he would give it a shot - even if he did feel quite awkward about it.

"So Shade has just stopped talking to you for no reason?"

He paused,

"No reason ... you haven't done or said anything to offend him?"

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:16:24 PM
She shook her head as she thought back to their times together.

Nothing.............

Thinking harder about it, she spoke again.

The only thing I can think of is that..........I have been getting pretty close to Satine Capashen, aka, Alpha. He is my brother...........through the Force. We have been spending a lot of time together and Shade walked in on us when I was giving him a hug. That is all............he and I feel nothing like that about each other though. Shade should know that.......

She was very confused about how this would effect them.........Shade knew her better than that.....she thought anyway.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:19:41 PM
Later on in his time at the Order he would no doubt regret the next few moments and what he had sad. For now though, he didn't.

"Perhaps if Shade dislikes your friendship with Alpha you must discuss it with him, or even consider which of the two you value most as an aqquaintance."

He let his hands rest on his knees, patting them lightly as he looked down at the floor.

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:22:52 PM
She glanced at the floor as she thought. Then, she took her hand up to the necklace she was wearing, and grasped it.

I cannot betray my brother..........

She said as she thought a moment.

But the love I have for Shade is..........I can't explain it. I cannot let him go.......but he cannot expect me to turn on Alpha.....

She said, her voice unresolved.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:28:27 PM
"Torn between two."

Dasquian let out a quiet sigh.

"You must try to rekindel what you have with Shade then, show him that he means more to you than anything,"

There was a moment or silence, "... if even this does not work, then maybe it was not meant to be."

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:48:09 PM
She sighed for she knew he was right.

I just wish the Force would show me.........

She shook her head and let go of the necklace.

I wish he would just speak to me so we could talk this out......

She propped her head up with one of her hands and rested her elbow on the arm of the chair.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:51:54 PM
"Maybe he just needs a little time to adjust ... to settle down, even."

Dasquian folded his arms over his chest lightly.

"Don't let it get you too down, there's no sense in worrying about what you can't change."

He smiled lopsidedly.

"Just let fate do it's job and everything with be fine, you'll see."

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:54:46 PM
She again forced a smile and nodded.

I suppose you are right........

She looked down at the floor and then thought of something.

Would you like something to drink? I should have offered sooner.......how rude of me.

She slightly laughed at herself after thinking about it more.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:02:38 PM
"Oh, um, yes! That'd be great thanks. Anything will do," he sat up more upright, "Water or whatever."

He smiled a little - Xazor seemed a little better, perhaps his words had calmed her a little.

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:10:33 PM
She smiled and rose from her seat, walking over to the kitchen area. She pulled a bottle of white wine from a case and took two glasses from the cubberd above the sink. She filled the glases and brought them back to the living area. She handed one to Dasquian and took hers back to her seat.

Thank you for stopping by......it is nice to be able to talk freely with people.

She smiled and took a sip of the wine.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 25th, 2002, 01:43:59 PM
Dasquian rose the glass and swirled the liquid around slowly before taking a short inhalation of the scents that fragranted the wine. He took a sip, then smiled at the pleasant taste.

"Yes," he gave a slight nod, "I've not had much of a chance to get to know many of the Jedi here yet, only one or two."

He settled the stem of the wine glass inbetween both hands.

Xazor
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:17:21 PM
She nodded and smiled.

I know so many people, it is hard to keep track of all their names.

She laughed quietly to herself as she recalled an instance in her mind.......

Keshia Kou
Feb 26th, 2002, 03:22:20 PM
whats this i hear...my good friend crying....tsk tsk*kesh walked into xaz's room and smiled,but her smile to a look of pure rage*alright what has he done..i'll rip him a new @#%$...

Xazor
Feb 27th, 2002, 12:27:17 AM
Xazor looked up, surprised to see her friend standing before her.

Oh......nothing much. He won't speak to me, that is all.......

She said in reply to her hostile words. Xazor had been feeling better after talking with Dasquian, now she was reminded of the situation once more........

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 27th, 2002, 04:26:00 PM
Dasquian rose to his feet immeadiately and bowed to the new entrant.

"I assure you miss, and when I say this I believe I am talking for Xazor, that everything is quite fine."

He smiled slightly.

Xazor
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:37:45 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

Yes, Kesh. Thanks anyway, but I am fine........

She said, forcing a smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:21:37 PM
"Ahum well," Dasquian idly dusted his clothes down with the palms of his hands, looking about a bit.

"I'll just be leaving you two to talk then," he said with a nod.

Xazor
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:07:55 PM
You don't have to leave........

She said with a bit of surprise. Had she said something insulting........or something to make him uncomfortable? She did not know.....but she hoped he would stay.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 3rd, 2002, 01:51:24 PM
"Oh... I just thought you would wish to speak with your friend in private, that is all," he smiled a soft smile, feeling more comfortable.

"You do not mind if I stay, then?"

Xazor
Mar 3rd, 2002, 01:54:50 PM
She smiled and spoke.

It is quite alright. No, please do stay.

She said, her voice more cheerful this time.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 3rd, 2002, 01:58:07 PM
His smiled returned and he sat back down comfortably, nodding lightly towards Xazors friend.

"Very well, though it appears your friend here wishes to speak with you."

Xazor
Mar 3rd, 2002, 02:03:29 PM
We'll speak, don't worry.

She said, smiling at Kesh.