PDA

View Full Version : Entering into the silence......

Pages : 1 [2]

Satine Capashen
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:20:05 PM
and says, in a quiet voice, "Sis, remember. Don't kill him. It will only lead to the dark side..."

Xazor
Feb 23rd, 2002, 08:20:21 PM
I am quite aware of that.........

She growls as she stares into the Sith Lords eyes.

No mercy..........not this time.

Suddenly she slashed her saber hard across his chest. It started gushing blood and forming a small puddle next to him. He winced in pain and used the Force to throw her off of him. She slammed into the wall next to them. Falling hard to the ground, she stood up quickly and rushed over to him. He was standing now and tried to kick her in the head. She blocked it and jumped up over his head. Before he turned around, she slashed her saber across his back, leaving a deep wound. Blood came pouring out as she took her saber and labled him hard across the base of his neck with its hilt. He dropped to his knees, and then fell hard onto the floor. His body went limp, and his breathing slowed considerably. She growled and slowly stepped in front of him. Picking up his head by his hair, she glared into his eyes. They were half open, and blood was running down his face.

You...........you shall always be aware of my presence...............and those of my kind.........

She growled in a low voice, recalling the words he had once spoken to her. Now she pierced his soul with them............each word was like a double edged sword.

Satine Capashen
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:01:26 AM
"Xazor! There might be information the Jedi could use in him!"

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:30:10 AM
She stopped for a moment as Alpha's words rang through her mind.

There is nothing he could tell them.........except..........

She paused short of finishing her sentence.

Very well...........looks like you've gained a few more hours............scum.......

She slashed her saber across the top of the skin on his neck and then sat upright, waiting for Alpha to get to their location.

Satine Capashen
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:53:50 PM
Satine quickly gets to Kama's side, and procedes to bind him with new cords, this time adding a small stun generator to keep him unconcious for the time being.

"Now....what did you think you were trying over there? You almost killed Kama in cold blood. Cold blood! You might be favoring water and cold elementals, but this just isn't you!"

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:00:42 PM
Xazor looked down, ashamed at his words.

He deserves nothing else but death........

She growled and then realized what she had just said.

I'm sorry..........I do not know what is going on in my heart right now........you are right when you say this just isn't me. Forgive me brother........

She said quietly as she disengaged her saber. She clipped it to her belt and then rose to her feet.

Satine Capashen
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:04:23 PM
"It's ok. Now, go find Shade. You two need to talk. I'll take Kama to Avalon."

Satine hefts his burden with ease, and begins his path to Avalon.

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:53:33 PM
She nods slightly and smiles.

I will..........be careful and may the Force be with you.......

She turned and started making her way down the winding halls that would take her to Shade.

Satine Capashen
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:47:55 PM
"You too sis. You too..." Satine says, jumping into the rafters, and taking the shortcut he himself has used so many times when he was known as "rafter rat" or "rafter mastre", heading towards the Temple at top speed.

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:09:50 PM
With a smile and a sense of confidence, Xazor took off down the winding halls in search of her love.

Shade! Where are you?

She yelled at the top of her voice.

Shade Magus
Feb 26th, 2002, 10:35:29 PM
Shade had doubled back to his room to grab a few itmes and then mad a dead sprint for the hangars, but he ran into Xazor as he rounded the second corner.

"Xazor..............."

Xazor
Feb 26th, 2002, 11:32:11 PM
Shade.......

She gasped slightly and stopped in her tracks. She then ran up to him and threw her arms tightly around his neck. She began to cry lightly into his shoulder as they stood there.

Why did you leave?

She questioned in a soft voice through her sobs.

Shade Magus
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:00:47 PM
Shade stepped back as she asked him what he feared most.

"I wanted......I wanted to leave before.....before you could find me. I have to go some place, and I am not sure how long I will be gone, or if I will ever come back."

Xazor
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:36:44 PM
Xazor's eyes told him how her heart felt. She was about in a state of panic at his words. She then threw her arms around his neck, for a second time, in an embrace.

No............you can't leave me...........I love you and I shall die without you. You make up the rest of who I am.........Shade, we are one..........

Her words were powerful and she said them through tears. She spoke purly through her heart.....and from none other could those words have been spoken.

Shade Magus
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:41:52 PM
"I really wish I could stay here, but I have to go.....I have to leave and fulfill my destiny."

Xazor
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:44:10 PM
Xazor was weeping into his shoulder at his words. She tightened her embrace on him as they stood there.

You can't just leave me like this.........this is your destiny.......here................................ ..........us.

Her heart was breaking with every word she spoke. She couldn't let him go.......her heart had been broken once before and he meant to much to her to let it happen again......

Shade Magus
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:50:43 PM
Shade held her face up to his and smiled.

"I'll be back.....I promise...I just have to take care of some business with my brother."

Xazor
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:54:50 PM
She could sense what he was hiding in his words..........he wouldn't be back. She too took his face gently in his hands and looked deep into his eyes...........his soul.

You won't be.............will you............?

She whispered and brought his face close to hers, resting her forehead on his. Her heart had now been broken and crushed. She loved him so much..........and now he was almost gone...........she knew she could not live long without him..... Don't worry.....if you do come back, I won't be here. She spoke to herself in that moment, before realizing what she was thinking.......

Shade Magus
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:01:12 AM
"No...I won't."

Shade pulled her closer and could feel something deep down.

"What is wrong Xazor?"

Xazor
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:08:09 AM
She was crying hard into his chest now as he questioned her.

You're leaving me! Now what will I do? My whole purpose is defeated because a part of my soul is being ripped from my body.............I fear that the galaxy is better off without my pathetic life now.........

She spoke honestly through her tears.....not holding back or hiding a thing from him.

Shade Magus
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:13:46 AM
"Don't say that! I'll be back for you I promise!"

Xazor
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:19:51 AM
Her heart was greatly confused now.

You just said.......you wouldn't be!

She said through tears.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 28th, 2002, 09:30:54 PM
::Verse ran to where his padawan was. He had called out to him through the Force. Hearing athat he ran. He felt the presence of his friend Alpha. Then a darkness. Verse ran as saw his student crying. Anger started to boil inside of him and he calmed himself. Anger was not the way of a Jedi. He knew at once what was going on. He had caught the last bit of it. That was all he needed to hear.::

"You call yourself a man? You are nothing but a whininng child! A scared little boy lost in the 'big bad world'. You hold the heart of this girl in your hands, yet you throw it away and make vows you yourself said would not come true! You can not even give a good reason. It is always 'My brother, my father, my brother, my father'. You live in the shadow of other people! You bathe in the fear of your relatives. It is time for you to come to grips with your life. You call yourself a Jedi, but when something comes up you run with your tail between your legs! You face life alone even though others would give their life for you. You are no man."

::Verse looked at Xazor.::

"I will talk to you later about your anger. We must get you to no longer act on it. If I teach you anything in life it is to not kill. A Jedi does not act out of anger, nor kill. You must understand as well that you can not controll this boy's life. If he wants to leave.....let him. It may hurt, but it is the best thing. I cam to your calls Xazor, but this is your fight. Use your head and do what you must."

Xazor
Feb 28th, 2002, 09:38:34 PM
Xazor's heart broke even more at her Master's words. She knew he was right about her anger, about Shade, about everything................she let go of Shade and ran toward her Master, throwing her arms around his neck with a plea from her heart.

I'm sorry my Master, forgive me.....

Was all she could say. She felt awful right now. She felt as though the whole world had come crashing down and she had failed herself, her best friend..........and her Master. She cried into his shoulder as Shade stood behind her. Verse had been right.......he had falsly promised her so much............and now her heart was shattered on the floor, ready to be crushed by everyone.........

Shade Magus
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:09:02 PM
Shade turned to Verse, his eyes flaring with anger, but he controlled it.

"I do not run! For the first time in my life I am taking my own destiny into my hands and facing it!"

Shade took a deep breath and then turned around. He stood there for a moment before speaking again.

.....I will be back, but I will not be the same Shade as you have k

Xazor
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:11:17 PM
Xazor who was still embracing Verse, turned her head to Shade.

I thought I could trust you!

She yelled and then buried her face back in her Master's shoulder and cried.

Shade Magus
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:18:08 PM
"You can...you can trust me.....but not who I will become good-bye."

With this said Shade ran towards the hangar and boarded his ship. With a single tear racing down his cheek he took off and raced towards his destiny, towards his demise.

Xazor
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:23:35 PM
Xazor saw the necklace she had given him glimmer in the light as he ran. She parted herself from Verse and ran a few steps after him, reaching out with her broken heart.

Shade.........

She slowly stopped as she spoke through light tears. She then fell to her knees and began crying into her hands. She hated herself and everything that was happening to her. It was too much to handle now.

Master.....

She said in a faint voice and then passed out on the floor. The hype of the moment and the hurt she was feeling was enough to take anyone out. She collapsed on the floor and her body became cold as she laid there without movement.......

verse dawnstrider
Feb 28th, 2002, 11:00:11 PM
::Verse garbbed her before she hit the floor. He picked her up in his arms. He whispered to himself as he turned to take Xazor.::

"How wrong you are. You are just following shadows...."

::Verse covered Xazor with the Force and walked away letting her heal. Who knows what the future will hold.::

Xazor
Feb 28th, 2002, 11:04:10 PM
Xazor could subconsciously feel a warm healing effect in her body and she reached out with her mind. She gathered that she was safe in the arms of her Master and that he was walking. Her body would not regain consciousness, though her mind was fully active.

Master? Am I okay?

She spoke through the Force with her mind. It was a difficult thing, but her body and mind often separated like this under stress and pressure.

Satine Capashen
Feb 28th, 2002, 11:42:56 PM
Satine jumps out of the rafters, Kama suspended in the air beside him as the Jedi Knight sees Verse, and Xazor on the ground.

"Verse! what just happened to my sister?"

He had been originally going to Avalon to incarcerate Kama, but upon feeling xazor's feelings, he had come back as fast as he could.

Xazor
Feb 28th, 2002, 11:51:32 PM
In her subconscious mind, Xazor heard another voice.

Alpha........is that you?

She questioned through the Force. Since her body was unconscious, she had not knowledge of what was going on around her.........and was having a hard time remembering what had happened.

Satine Capashen
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:11:43 AM
Yes, it's me. What happened?

verse dawnstrider
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:18:11 AM
"We may have lost a Jedi. Shade has left saying he will return no longer liked. We must wait and see how this turns out. Your sisters is under alot of stress. She will be fine though."

Satine Capashen
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:57:52 AM
Satine's hand automatically drifts to his weapons belt as he sees Kama shift a bit, and then turns back to Verse.

"Shade? Gone? Hard to believe. But we could try turning him back, couldn't we? Some of my close friends were able to turn me back the last time, we might be able to do the same with Shade."

Xazor
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:10:55 PM
In her mind, Xazor could faintly hear the conversation between her Master and brother. She was now remembering everything that had transpired.

Alpha.........he left.

She said through the Force with sadness, her body shifting slightly in the arms of her Master. She could now sense everything that was going on around her.......but because of the stress her body was under, it refused to regain consciousness.

Satine Capashen
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:01:56 PM
Yes, but we could try and get him back sis.

Xazor
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:21:09 PM
It won't work.............he lied to me and that's where it is.........

She cried through the Force, adding more stress to her body. It was not a good thing to be doing at the moment, seeing as though her body was in a state of healing. Shocking her system more would not make her conscious any time sooner. Her thoughts dwelled on Shade.........as did her spirit.

Satine Capashen
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:28:00 PM
Satine sends calming and healing waves to Xazor.

Calm down sis! Just calm down...

Xazor
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:41:12 PM
Xazor's mind went into a dormant state as thoughts and feelings overwhelmed her. Her body shifted again in her Master's arms and her body grew cold. Her left arm dropped to her side and appeared almost a bluish tint.

Oh no...........

A faint voice said in the minds of Verse and Alpha as she totally lost all consciousness.

Satine Capashen
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:44:24 PM
Satine silently curses, and runs, skidding to a stop beside Verse and Xazor.

Xazor? Xazor? Damn it, where are you?! Satine asks through the Force, using their close bond as siblings and going into her mind, searching for her somewhere in there, and hoping her defenses don't automatically kick him out.

Xazor
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:53:17 PM
Xazor could hear a faint voice...........and feel a familiar force inside of her mind. She had three Force bonds with people......but she didn't know which one it was. Was it Verse, Alpha...........or Shade? Her mind was too weak to think, hear, or speak. She let it go and tried to block it out so she wouldn't have to think....but she was too weak to do that too. She just gave up on everything.......on life.

Satine Capashen
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:59:14 PM
no, no NO! Xazor, you WILL NOT DIE! Satine says, increasing his Force volume to deafening levels, and sending a small painful jolt into her, trying to get her to respond.

Xazor
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:14:24 PM
Xazor's body had been damaged by stress........it was nearly beyond repair. Shade had no idea how life changing his decison was............and how detremental it was to Xazor's health........her heart. The only thing that would fix her now was massive healing from the Force.

verse dawnstrider
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:11:13 AM
"We need to get her to Randd. If anyone can heal her, he can. I know very few better than him at healing."

Xazor
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:14:37 AM
Xazor unconsciously shifted in his arms once more. Her breathing was shallow and her heart beat almost none. Her skin was a pale bluish color and cold to the touch. Her blonde hair fell around her face, making it appear paler than it actually was. Her eyes were closed almost all the way, except for tiny slits which revealed the whites of her eyes and a small portion of each drop of blue in them. Light caught the silver specs and cast almost a deathly shadow across her body........

Satine Capashen
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:43:30 PM
Tears begin to well up in Satine's silver eyes, and he nods to Verse.

"Ok buddy. Where is Randd. We need to get my sister to him fast..."

Xazor
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:35:07 PM
Xazor's body and mind were becomming weaker by the second. Now it would be impossible for her to regain consciousness without the help of the Force. The necklace that Alpha had given her hung around her neck and shimmered as it caught the light. It was warm.......though her body was cold to the touch of someone's hand. Alpha knew that somehow.............though in this unconscious state, she was fighting. And the two people she was with were her only reasons to live.............

verse dawnstrider
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:13:58 PM
::Verse reached out in his mind. He needed the giant. He needed him now.::

Randd! Get here fast. We are in the hanger. I feel you are not far! I will run to you and we will met halfway. A girl is dieing. A young girl! Come friend!

::Verse kept the tears from running down his grey eyes. He ran down teh hall toward were he could feel Randd. Satine followed behind him. They needed Warren's Padawan.::

Randd
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:28:54 PM
::Randd sat outside the Temple at his Garden. It had been the one he was growing for some time now. It's flowers bloomed and birds sang. It was peace. Perfect peace. Randd awoke from his meditation with a call from Verse. Verse was a friend of his and was in need. Randd started down his Garden. How strange it looked for this 9'8 creature to be here. Out of the hanger came the other Jedi. A young girl in thier arms. Randd met them as fast as his legs could carry him. He saw the girl was fading fast.::

"No time for small talk. I need the girl now."

::Satine gave Verse a worried look. Randd did not look like a healer. MAny jedi did not know Randd in fact. He spent most of his time with Warren or in his Garden. He took the girl in one arm. For that was all it took. The girl laid on his Fore arm. He laid her down in patch of flowers. He took her small hand in his. It covered on around 1/20 of his hand. He smiled and closed his eyes. He called on all of nature. He let the Force run through him and flow into the girl. He felt her illness through the Force. She was not dieing from injury. It was much worse than that. It was a broken heart. Called out to her mind with the Force. All the while calming her with the Force and healing her physical wounds. Pure joy and love poured through her body. He awoken all her good thoughs with the Jedi. He had to let her see life was worth living. As he awakened the images for her to see he called to her though the Force.::

Come back little one..Your story has just begun. It is not time to end. Join your loving brother and loving master in the world of the living. See all the good times you have had. There is more to live for than one person. This is just a part of your tale. Live the rest of it.......

Satine Capashen
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:42:14 PM
Satine watches on, his mind still reeling from the worry over this. His silver eyes were still moist from the tears, the Jedi Knight hoping this would work on his sister.

Xazor
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:02:38 AM
Xazor could feel the Force flowing through her body as she slowly began to regain consciousness. She felt all of the happy things in life and saw images flash before her. She felt the Force getting stronger and stronger in her body as the healing process progressed. She heard voices in her mind, speaking to her heart that they wished she would live because they love her. She then saw visions of her beloved Master and her dear brother, which gave her more reason to fight. All at once, more Force entered her body and brought her back. Her eyes opened slowly at first, and then she blinked a few times. She looked around and saw Verse, Alpha........and a green giant which alarmed her, until she realized that he was the healer. Everything was a little blurry but soon came into focus. She did not try to sit up, but instead looked right into Verse's eyes.

Oh Master....

She said in a very faint voice. She saw some tears forming in his eyes, and she could not say anything else to him, but let her heart speak.

Satine Capashen
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:09:21 AM
As Xazor regains conciousness, Satine smiles, wiping a tear form his real eye.

Xazor
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:25:36 AM
Tears started streaming down her face when she clearly saw Verse and Alpha.

Brother......

She said through the Force. It was less work for her to speak telepathically. She looked to the giant that was holding her hand. She could not even say anything to him. Words were not enough.....

Randd
Mar 3rd, 2002, 02:05:30 PM
::Randd tapped her forehead lightly, and smiled::

"Her sence of color is not fully back. She would notice I am grey and brown."

::Randd picked her up and held her for Satine to take.::

"She needs rest. Take her to her room and let her rest. If you feel she will not be safe there, then take her to your room."

Xazor
Mar 3rd, 2002, 02:10:06 PM
Xazor's heart beat quickly picked up at the mention of going to her room.

No! No, I cannot go back there!

She protested and tried to move out of the giants arms. Her body was so weak, that she was tired out too quickly and had to stay still.

Satine Capashen
Mar 3rd, 2002, 05:46:32 PM
Satine picks xazor up, and then says.

"It's alright sis. You can take my room. I'm going to be up for a while."

Xazor
Mar 3rd, 2002, 05:55:35 PM
Xazor slowly lifts her arms around Alpha's neck and holds on as tightly as her weak body will allow her. She rests her head on his shoulder and forces a smile.

Thank you dear brother......

She speaks through the Force. She then looks to her Master and sees that a few tears had dampened his cheeks.

Oh my Master........I'd be lost without you.....

She relays to him verbally, but in a quiet voice. Then, she looks to the giant who stood several feet above her. She smiles as brightly as she can and speaks in tones almost unheard.

I shall never be able to thank you enough..........you saved my life and encouraged me to want to live.

A few tears escaped as she said this to him.

Satine Capashen
Mar 3rd, 2002, 06:34:41 PM
Satine turns to Randd, and gives him a smile too.

"And I should thank you too. You brought my sister back from the brink. For that you have my undying gratitude."

Xazor
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:03:20 PM
Yes........thank you.........

She said, her eyes moving from Randd to her Master.