PDA

View Full Version : *stumbles down the halls*

Nash Stolar
Feb 2nd, 2002, 02:23:39 AM
*Nash stumbled down the halls of the LQ, he had escaped his room in the med-bay... It was close to a day he had been there and he had taken off before the head doctor and xazor had come to check on him.. It was hell to get out but worth it to him... He haded the med-bay.. of corse most of the doctors tryed to stop him from leaving but he had it out anyways.. and he escaped the ones that tryed to follow.*

"Damn docs.."

*As he walked to his room a group of padawans passed him.. they stoped talking to each other and watched nash as he walked by... He was still in the clothes they had put him in soon after he was brought there, The white bands coverd his right arm and forehead.. his left arm was still coverd in the black cloth he had.. when he left he had not botherd to reclame his armor and weapons.. He did not know any of them so he grunted as he walked by.. using the wall to help balence him as he went.. he finaly reached his room.. and pressed the key code in and the door opend.. He walked in and closed the door behind him with his foot.. It was still pitchblack.. being so early in the morning. But he found his way to the bed in little time at all... It was like falling onto a cloud to him... How he hated the med-bay beds.. it was like sleeping on rocks he felt and all the things they pumped him full of as he was there did not help... Now it was past.. and he drifted off.....*

Shade Magus
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:38:09 PM
Shade had been in the group of Padawans as Nash passed. He walked back to the room the Jedi had entered and knocked on the door.

"Sir...are you ok?"

Nash Stolar
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:14:05 PM
*Nash made a slight grunt as he rolled onto his back, It looked to him that sleep wont come as easly as he thought..*

"I'm fine.."

*he said in a low but loud enough voice*

Shade Magus
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:48:42 AM
Shade looked at him sarcastically.

"You don't seem fine...something on your mind?"

Nash Stolar
Feb 17th, 2002, 10:27:01 PM
*He put his arm over his head and looked at the cealing.. As if it was going to look back at him*

"At the moment... The last thing there will be is anything on my mind other then the pain."

Shade Magus
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:03:02 AM
Shade shook head still not uderstanding.

"Did you have to much to drink?''

Nash Stolar
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:09:10 AM
*Nash signed and sat up on his bed.. using the force he opend the door and let shade in..*

"Care to tell me when a hardcore spar became 'drinking?'"

Shade Magus
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:13:19 AM
"Well......you coulda runk some of the blood?"

Shade looked for a moment, but seeing no humor he stepped forward and spoke in a more serious tone.

"So who'd you sapr against?"

Nash Stolar
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:26:55 AM
*nash layed on his back again*

"Xazor.. you know her?"

Shade Magus
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:54:17 AM
Shade looked down shamefully.

"Yeah...I do......"

Nash Stolar
Feb 18th, 2002, 01:01:56 AM
"Hmm..... Why suddenly glum, kid? You in love with her?"

Shade Magus
Feb 26th, 2002, 10:32:26 PM
"That's the problem....I am....but I am afraid that time is quickly approaching where I might hurt her forever...."

Shade looked up and saw confusion.

[iu]"Do you believe in prophecies?"

Nash Stolar
Feb 26th, 2002, 10:35:24 PM
"Depends on on the type that they are... Why?"

Shade Magus
Feb 26th, 2002, 10:37:39 PM
"Because....my brother....he is Sith and he foud one.....and it refers to us...."

Shade haulted for a moment to steady himself.

"According to it.....we wil face each other and I will kill him....and turn to the darkside......and it is the only thiung that has frightened me for the longest time."

Nash Stolar
Feb 26th, 2002, 10:40:48 PM
"Intresting.. You have a brother? Besides.. how will this hurt her?"

Shade Magus
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:02:38 PM
"His name is Yurza....and if I fall to the darkside I fear what her reaction might be."

Nash Stolar
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:23:29 PM
"If she really loves you she would not leave if you go dark.. Don't take me wrong tho.. I think you make a good jedi.. You do plan to stop it if it does start to come true.. right?"

Shade Magus
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:34:34 PM
"Of course I'll try, but I don't know if I will be strong enough."

Nash Stolar
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:15:14 PM
"With an attitude like that you are bound to screw up."

Shade Magus
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:22:04 PM
"You know...I have always worried about that, but it seems that now there is no stopping this change. I can already feel it inside of myslef. I feel as though my insides are splitting"

Nash Stolar
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:29:23 PM
"Would you call this fate? What is happening?"

Shade Magus
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:33:47 PM
"I am being called to fight my brother, but that is only part of it. There is something inside of me, something dark waiting to be released. I believe what this fight will be about."

Nash Stolar
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:25:19 PM
"Other words.. you can't or in some terms wont stop it?"

Shade Magus
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:28:29 PM
A flash of anger flared across his face as Shade stood up, but he quickly came to control it.

"I will try. I will try even if it means my life....but that is what I fear...the loss of my life."

Nash Stolar
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:46:17 AM
"Then try and don't die.. Its all relitivly simple"

Shade Magus
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:29:47 PM
Shade chuckled at the humor.

"Easier said than done"

Nash Stolar
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:57:00 PM
*He smiled*

"So is life and other things... buy we still get through.. right?"

Shade Magus
Mar 4th, 2002, 11:28:56 PM
Shade smiled.

"Yes......we do."

Nash Stolar
Mar 4th, 2002, 11:30:46 PM
"Then you will do fine."

Shade Magus
Mar 5th, 2002, 10:38:15 PM
"We shall see...."

Shade shook his head and dismissed these thoughts. He then turned to face Nash.

"Anyways...enough of me. So tell me, how was your spar? From the looks of it, rough."