PDA

View Full Version : Ominous darkness.........

Xazor
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:25:57 AM
Xazor ran into the main hall of the Living Quarters and stopped. She stretched out her senses to the Force and felt for the aura of a dark one.........she started to run down the hallway to her right and then took a left at the branch. She then stopped and walked backwards to a room. It was her own.........and the door was wide open. She thought that Shade had closed it when he left, but she couldn't be sure because she had been in his room. She slowly and quietly stepped through the doorway and stood in the darkness. She then flipped the switch to the lights and they illuminated the bloody floor and furniture that had been left in the rush of the fight. She could barely look at it, but forced herself to. A tear fell from her eye and she quickly wiped it away as she stepped over the drying puddles and into the kitchen. Draws had been opened and knives were missing. She sighed as she shut them and made her way to her bedroom. Once there, she cautiously looked around, but saw nothing or no one. She turned on her heel to leave and when she did, her heart skipped a beat. She turned right into who she was seeking.........and he put a strong hand on her shoulder.

Thought you could escape me so easily, did you? You were wrong again.......Xazor. Poor poor thing. So far away from home.........now you can return with me..........

It was Sith Master Lord Kama..........the one who had trained Xazor in the ways of the darkside for so many years. She did not let any anger emit from her heart or soul. Instead, she looked right into his eyes and slowly shook her head.

No.......I shall not go with you.

She said in a lowered voice. Suddenly, she placed her hand on his and tore it off of her shoulder. Turning quicker than lightening, she placed him in a painful wrist lock. Using the Force, she called his duel-phased red bladed saber into her hand. Activating it with intensity, she held it to his neck and made him step a few feet.

You were mistaken...........and now you're going with me.

She held the saber just centimeters from his neck as she twisted his arm a little harder to make him walk. She led him out into the hallway and shut the door with the Force. Once she got into the main hallway, she passed through a group of Knights who were speaking in melodious tones. They stared at Xazor and Kama as she walked him out the main doors and down the stairs.

You're dream of meeting the council will finally come true........

She grinned slightly as she shoved him a bit to continue his walking in front of her, as she held his saber to his neck and twisted his arm just a little more. They walked for several minutes before the temple was in front of them. Xazor took him up the steps and stopped at the large doors that seperated the sacred temple from the rest of the world.

Oh yes, I wish to forgive you for everything you have ever done to me. I feel sorry for your poor lost soul. It is a shame that you never had the chance to know the light.........oh wait, you did, but then you left it.

She knocked on the door three times and then someone came and opened it slowly.

I wish to speak with the council at once.......please.

She said with a gentle expression washing over her face. She had set out with a goal and accomplished it without anger.......her heart swelled with pride as she thought of it. She truly felt sorry for this Sith man...if only he would have given himself the chance to embrace the light.........he could have lived a much more fulfilling life. The one who had answered the door left for a brief moment and then returned.

The council shall see you immediatly.

He said quickly and then opened the doors all the way, allowing Xazor to move into the temple with ease. Kama held his head low as she led him in, one end of his own saber at his neck, and his arm behind his back. Everything was hushed the moment they entered the Council Chambers and walked to the center of the room.