PDA

View Full Version : PARRRRRRRRRRRRRTY!!!

Keshia Kou
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:04:31 PM
*kesh ran around making sure that all the stuff was ready* oh yay!! a party..i havent had a party in along time

Xazor
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:12:04 PM
Xazor walked down the hall and knocked on Keshia's door.

Hey Kesh, are you ready yet?

She yelled through the door. Xazor was all dressed and ready to party.......

Keshia Kou
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:48:24 PM
um..yeah come on in....*there came crash and thud along with some curses fromthe pther side of the door.kesh opened the door rubbing her head and grinning like a idiot*hey xaz glad you could make it..

Xazor
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:00:36 PM
Xazor grinned as she saw Keshia. It looked like she was having some trouble.

Need any help?

She offered as she stepped into her friends room.

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:04:39 PM
Than skidded down the hallway towards the noise. He'd heard someone shouting about a party - there seemed to be lots of them around here lately, it was like one big none stop- well no, not really. But anyway.

"Did someone say party?"

His hair was a little bit gelled, and clothes a little more smart, but on the whole he looked just the same. Same old Thanatos.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Mar 19th, 2002, 01:09:47 PM
Sia-lan walks down the halls of the LQ. Heading to her room, she hears a loud crash and some shouting down the hall. Intrested in what is going on, she heads down. Something comes flying out of an open door and hits the wall on the other side right infront of her. Sia-lan looks in the room and sees the three.

"Um guys? Whats going on in here?" She asks confused.

Keshia Kou
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:45:17 PM
come on in..it's a party and everybody invited

Xazor
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:33:40 AM
Xazor smiled when her two friends showed up. She quickly poked Sia with the Force and grinned.

Hey girl......

She then looked at Thanatos and smiled.

Hey Than, how's it goin?

She asked as they all walked into Kesh's room.

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:08:02 PM
A strand of black hair fell down into his eyes as some of the weak gell gave way under it's weight. He blew up a little air at it to try and get it out of his eyes, before grinning at Xazor.

"I heard there was a party gonna be on here! Couldn't pass that up!"

Keshia Kou
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:06:50 PM
well..westill need some more peeps but what the hell lets get this party started!!

Sia Lan Darkheart
Mar 21st, 2002, 12:31:41 PM
"Riiiight. Ok i'll stay for a bit." Sia says and walks into the room. She pokes Xazor back with the force only harder. Sia leans agianst a wall in the room and glances around.

Keshia Kou
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:50:36 PM
*kesh rolls her eyes and grins at xaz* well wheres shade???

Xazor
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:17:51 PM
He should be here soon....I hope....

Xazor said as she looked around the room.

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 22nd, 2002, 01:44:28 PM
He peers around the side of the doorway before walking in. The room was much like his, although had more decorations. Thanatos smiled a bit and walked to a spot which he felt comfortable in, then began to lurk. That's what you did at parties, he assumed, linger about until you found someone who was free to talk. So, that's what he would do.

Keshia Kou
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:01:15 PM
*shakes her head ruefully* oh he'll be here if i have to drag him kicking and screaming he'll be here

Sia Lan Darkheart
Mar 25th, 2002, 12:43:13 PM
Sia-lan walked over to Thanatos.

"Hey. I hope you found a room ok. I had to leave quickly when we first met. So how has your life been here so far?" Sia asked. She leaned against the wall and watched the rest of the room.

Xazor
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:01:07 PM
Xazor smiled and walked over to Thanatos, playfully throwing her arm around his neck as she leaned over to talk to Sia.

He found his room great! Now we're like best friends.....although I tend to disturb him quite frequently.

She laughed as she recalled how she made a fool of herself.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:12:10 PM
Sia smirks a bit.

"If I remember correctly, you disturbed a lot of people on our trip quite frequently." She shrugs. "One thing is for sure, this place is dead..."

Xazor
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:53:32 PM
You got that right!

Xazor laughed to herself.

So Kesh, who else is supposed to show up?

She asked with a grin.