PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Else. [open]

Gon Du Val
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:00:36 PM
The Padawan of Warren Azalin was given access to one of the living quarters. She walked down the halls and finally found where she would be calling home. For as long as she was here.

She unlocked the door and peeked in. quitely she made her way into the empty room and looked around.

She found a lightswitch and flipped it upwards. The lights came on.

She thought to herself...

Well, its a place to sleep... Now I have to just fill it up.

Gon had not realised she left the door open as she took the time to look around in the back of the living quarters.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 13th, 2002, 06:31:44 PM
It had been a long day for Navaria. Training three Padawans, while giving them equal attention, was truly a test for the Knight. She enjoyed it. It defined a newer purpose for Navaria.

She was returning to her quarters when she happened to cross by a door which was opened and stole a peek. No one was there but inside she felt a familiar presence. It was one of Warren's Padawans that Navaria had met briefly.

Stopping, Navaria walked back and cautiously took one step inside and bowed when Gon Du Val spied her.

"I hope I'm not disturbing. I wanted to make sure how you were doing since last we spoke."

Gon Du Val
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:35:08 PM
Gon almost jumped out of her skin. She didn't hear the Jedi Knight enter. She smiled and bowed to the Knight.

" Not at all Ma'am.I would offer you a seat, but I don't have any yet. I am doing well thank you for asking. I trust you are well?"

Gon had meet Navaria once before but not for enough time to talk to her.

(ooc can I talk to you on AIM?? you have my name.)

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:09:42 AM
A warm smile formed and Navaria hoped that would ease Gon from being startled.

"Forgive me... I didn't mean to scare you like that. I just wanted to see how things were since we last talked. I know you were having a small problem with your Master."

She looked around the barren room and knew that Gon would not mind her walking inside but kept by the doorway.

Gon Du Val
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:51:15 PM
Gon returned the smile and then waved Navaria into the empty room.

" Please come in and umm, pull up a piece of floor. And so far my situation with Master Warren is pretty much still the same, but I'm sure it will change soon. "

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:27:42 PM
Holds folded behind her, Navaria accepted the invitation and looked curiously at the floor.

"As comfortable as the floor looks.... I think I'll stand."

Blue eyes reflected her humor and she found herself face to face with the Padawan.

"I'm glad that you were able to come to some sort of understanding ... otherwise you wouldn't be so patient with him."

Gon Du Val
Mar 23rd, 2002, 03:07:50 PM
" I just figured there was nothing I could really do... If I change Masters it could take me longer to get farther into the force. "

Gon Smiled at the comment of the Jedi Knight. Her eyes where so playful and happy. She seemed well balanced...

" I have some glasses, would you like something to drink? "

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 25th, 2002, 11:58:22 PM
"Love to have something to drink with you."

Navaria looked sheepishly at the fridge.

"Anything else besides water since you just moved in?"

She said with a half grin.