PDA

View Full Version : Heart of tears......

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 03:36:38 AM
Xazor ran down the halls of the Living Quarters. She ran into a group of Knights on the way, and spilled through them without turning around to say sorry. She turned and raced down the next hall to her right and then stopped all the way at the end. She placed her hand on the door and it hissed open, clearing the way for her to step in. She walked in and the door shut behind her, closing her room off from the rest of the world. She fell on the floor in the middle of her room and wept into her hands. Her heart ached so badly this time. Life was just taking too many wrong turns. She untied the flat bladed long sword from her back. Laying it across her lap, she looked at the name on top......."Chase". It caught what little light was in the room and bounced back into her blue eyes. The tears glistened on her cheeks as they continued to stream from her eyes.

Why is life so hard now.......oh Chase.....you always had the right answers, why can't I?

She cried out and carefully retied the sword on her back. All of this pain and strife was caused because of something she had been dealing with for the last week. Every time she would enter Rama's Corner.....the Sith Bar......she would be taunted and physically assalted for no reason other than the fact that she was a Jedi. Somehow, though.....it was always found to be her fault. Now when the Sith entered Yog's, the Jedi Bar, she tried to speak to them once again. She was cordial toward them..and they were aggressive. Again, it was her fault. Now everyone thought so because of one man.....Nash Stolar. He had stood up in front of everyone and condemned her. It hurt so bad.....and now she was in her room.........alone, to fight this pain by herself.

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:32:08 AM
Living across the hallway from Xazor certainly brought it's interesting moments. Today though the event that was transpiring currently worried him. From inside his room he could here hurried footsteps down the hall, then sniffles and muffled weeping. He got up off his bed, setting down the book he'd been reading and walked out of his room into the hallway.

For a minute, he just hovered inbetween the two doors, trying to decide what to do. He retreated back into his room first, and picked up a small flask before walking back towards his friend's door and knocking on it lightly.

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:34:30 AM
Xazor looked up from her place on the floor. She wiped the tears from her face, but her eyes were red as were her cheeks. She forced a smile as she called to the one at the door.

You may come in as long as you are not Nash Stolar.......

She said, and then rested her head in her hands once again, taking a deep breath.

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:38:57 AM
Than touched his palm against the surface of the door to Xazors room, sliding it aside. What he saw inside was Xazor sitting on the floor of her room, with red eyes and damp cheeks. He glanced away for a second before walking into the room, turning to push the door closed behind him.

"I don't want to intrude on you or anything ... but I got the imrpession that you were upset and I just thought I'd bring this over for you,"

He nodded towards the flask in his hand. It was filled with his favourite drink, 'Bantha Blaster' - the green and pink liquid that made cracks, pops and fizzes in your throat; lots of fun.

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:10:27 PM
Xazor nodded and looked down at the ground before returning her eyes to his.

You are not intruding.....come over whenever you like.

She forced a smile as she eyed the flask in his hand. It reminded her of the bar and grill and what had just happened to her....it all made her upset. She sighed and then motioned for him to come in further and take a seat on the empty chair in the living area.

I will be alright. I have just been having a difficult week.....that is all. It all just came to a peak today.

She said softly as she wiped a few stray tears from her eyes.

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:24:32 PM
Than walked slowly over towards Xazor, taking hesistant steps. On reaching her, he crouched down and smiled, though it was a fairly weak smile. He set the flask down then gave his friend a light pat on, squeezing her shoulder reassuringly.

"You want to talk about it?"

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:31:16 PM
Xazor smiled weakly at him as he came near her.

Sure.....I guess there is not much to talk about, though. All it is, is that everytime I go into Rama's Corner, I am attacked. Either verbally or physically, there is someone there to jump on me. Then when Sith come into our bar, I am kind to them......yet treated the same way. I just don't get it......and then I am blamed for the fact that I defend myself against their insults and harrassment.

She sighed and brushed her hair out of her eyes before continuing.

Today, I was in Yogs talking with two Sith women when one started to insult me. I just gave back to her what she gave to me here and at Rama's. Then Nash Stolar stood up in front of everyone and condemned my actions. I felt like dying.......I made a fool of myself by acting out of respect to him, and then I came here to my room to hide from the world.......

She said softly and another tear escaped from her eye.

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:42:19 PM
"You were right to defend yourself ... you can't just let them throw insults at you."

Thanatos crossed his arms over his knees as he spoke, watching her.

"The Sith are stubborn, they think that they have to proove something to themselves by badmouthing you. Deep down, I know they all want to be friendly .. but they put up their little wall so they can waltz around trying to look cool."

Thanatos realised how dumb he sounded, and cut himself off. He sighed a bit and nodded to himself.

"You have to try and not worry about it."

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:49:42 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

You have the best description of how they really are......

She laughed slightly and then smiled more.

You are right.....I should not let it bother me so much. I just wish that things were different.......

She said softly.

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:55:28 PM
"All I can say is I pity them. They go around killing their own, their family and loved ones, with no care what so ever."

Thanatos shook his head.

"What type of way is that to live?"

He sighed a bit and said a silent prayer for the safety of his elder sister. She was the only sane one, and the only one who he could really say he cared for.

"I'm just glad we're here, safe with GJO, living life as it's supposed to be lived."

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:06:23 PM
Yes, as am I. I know how the life of a Sith is........remember, I lived it......

She said softly and then dropped her gaze to the floor once again.

I am glad I got out when I did......

Keshia Kou
Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:26:38 PM
*kesh knocked osftly on xaz's door and waited for an answer.she had seen what had happened at yog's and she was not too happy with nash but she would deal with him later.she grinned with devilish delight at the prospect at having to torture nash or better steal everything importent of his*

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:43:04 PM
Xazor felt the aura of her friend Keshia, outside her door. She heard her knock and called for her to come in.

You can come in Kesh....

She said quietly.

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 24th, 2002, 09:20:00 AM
Than looked up at the door as he too felt the presence of Xazors semi-felinoid friend. He smiled somewhat, no doubt 'Kesh' would be able to cheer Xazor better up than he ever could.

Keshia Kou
Apr 1st, 2002, 03:05:39 PM
*kesh walked in and smiled at than and turned a michieviuos smile on xaz* ok..xaz ole buddy ole pal...im thinking up some pretty bad thoughts and...ok i just lost my train of thopught..oh well*kesh walked over to xaz and gave her a bear hug then pulled out a gunblade she had made for xaz as a gift to cheer her up* ok..heres a present from to you..smile

Xazor
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:47:55 PM
Xazor gently took the gunblade. She smiled brightly, and it seemed almost as if there was no problem before.

Thanks Kesh......you have definatly cheered me up!

She said brightly, and wrapped her arms around her friend's neck tightly.

Keshia Kou
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:16:30 AM
ack...no prob but your squeezing the breathe outta me*returns xaz's hug the leans back and smiles at than*what do you think i forgot about you?here take your gift too*kesh handed a odd looking dagger to than and smiled* that nearly costed my life...but it's really old and quit speacil so take care...xaz is worth alot more...i made it myself and it's speacilly made for her