PDA

View Full Version : Just me

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:28:41 PM
This being the first time Falcon had even gone near his room since he arrived at the GJO, he figured he would take a nap. Having spent a lot of time outside, studying the plantlife, and animals, and sleeping there too, he finally decided to check this room out. Though being used to the comfort of the forest floor, he wasn't sure how he would like the bed. Falcon then decided to just roll out his sleeping mat, and snooze on the floor....

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:02:21 PM
Falcon's room is deviod of any beings now, as the Knight has left to roam. The sounds of outdoors filter in through the window screen. It is a beautiful day outside.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:17:01 AM
::Azhure knocks on the door, JD in hand. She was glad to rid of it, an hour earlier she would have drunk every drop of it, for the sake of getting high and perhaps doing somethig stupid. But hey, someone else may enjoy it for the actual taste.
He seemed nice and seemed good company. Good company was always valued highly. Plus, he said he'd get dinner ready, and that'd get anyone over if they dont have to cook.
Perhaps she'd find friends in this place, ones with a truthful arua about them. Worth a go, not like Dante was coming back.
She knocked on the door again, wondering if anyone was there. She pushed the door open and felt the wind, seeing Falcon standing outside.
Putting down the JD she walked over to him through the window screen and tapped him on the shoulder::

Hey, bought the alcohol.
Dont get too drunk on it.

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:11:08 PM
Falcon turns around...

"Ah, Azhure...good to see you here."

He steps back inside...

"The sandwiches are on a plate on the table right there. The soup is on the stove. Tomato soup. The best with sandwiches. Please, sit down."

Falcon walks over to the stove, and starts dishing up the soup, and brings it over to the table, and sets it down, sitting across from Azhure. He hands her a spoon.

"You seem to be in better spirits now. That's good."

Falcon takes two sandwich halves and places them on his side plate. He starts eating.

"So, how long have you been training?"

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 6th, 2002, 04:42:37 AM
::Azhure sips the soup tasting a slight flavour, she smiled and let it go down. Slithery textured. She couldnt cook so it was nice::

Delicious.

::She looked up at his question::

I have only really started training with Master Warren, we have not gone far yet. But sparring without training is a learning experience in itself.

::She put down the soup spoon, and took a sandwich, biting one of it. The waited until she swallowed to continue::

Yes, I'm out of the bad mood right now. Just been confused lately. How long have you been training jedi?

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 6th, 2002, 04:50:50 PM
Falcon sipped his drink. Then took a mouthful of a sandwich half, after dipping it in his soup. Chewing, while thinking of his experiences as a trainer, the good and the bad...He swallowed, then spoke.

"I've been training learners for 7 years, since my sister was born...shortly thereafter, I mean. I trained as a learner since I could walk and talk. I was a little less than a year old then."

Falcon laughed..

"My father said i'd never wait for anything If I didn't have to. So there I was, at 6-7 months of age, terrorizing the people of the Academy back home. They figured that since I was so able to be such a ...hehe...brat, that they would train me. A man named Prito was my master. He is a good man."

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 8th, 2002, 04:05:19 AM
:;Azhure smiled, a brat was always entertaining to have around. And very spirited::

Im sure you werent that bad. And if you were they did a good job. Your dont seem to be a brat anymore.

::Eating the sandwich she looked out the window for a second::

This place has a nice aura around it. Must have been good to grow up here.

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 8th, 2002, 04:57:32 PM
Falcon laughs..

"I suppose they did. I mean, with my mother and father running the academy...It's just mother now...The trainers had a few pointers...How about you? What's your family like?"

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 9th, 2002, 02:57:50 AM
::Azhure grinned a little,whate family? How do you define family?::

I had a brother once, he died four years ago. My parents I never knew. For now I'll say I'm Correllian and I grew up with my teacher, my brother and the streets.

::She smiled a little at the thought, what was her race anyway? man she didnt know much abotu her anatomy. Taking an absent bite of her sandwich she had just puicked up she nodded to him::

Whos your mother?

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:48:34 PM
Falcon takes a thoughtful mouthful of his sandwich...Then swallowing, sighs...

"My mother's name is Reina Gyndar. She's been...different...since my father died about a year ago...six months before I came here. But it did not change her cheeriness...her kind spirit...it's just that, since my father died, it's like a part of her died. She's not as energetic. Not quite as spirited. Prito worries for her often. He fears she is hiding depression. I know she is. I'm her own son. I should know."

Falcon shakes his head.

"With my mother, anyone would have a difficult time getting anything out of her she did not want them to see, or anything she does not want to share. I think that the death of my father was too much for her to bear. I think it's killing her. But she too is old, and her age may also have a negative effect on her condition. But still, there is nothing we can do. It is her own battle, that only she can fight."

Falcon casts his eyes downward, pushing the soup around in his bowl. He sighs again, and takes a sip of his soup, then his drink. Planting his elbows on the table, he shakes his head in his hands. He stays still for several moments, before he runs a hand through his hair, then looks at Azhure. He says nothing, but just picks up a sandwich half and takes a bite.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:40:06 AM
::Azhure wanted to say something to help, some concolidation. She had never been good with words. Always been straight out and to the point, though she could listen. So instead she said what came to mind ::

I'm sorry. I wish I could say something to help but it will sound stupid, I hope things get better.

::She put a hand on his shoulder for an akeward second, she did not really show people simpathy but this place did things to someones head and it felt weird. It felt weird to reach out to someone. Maybe there was a way she could help::

But I can listen.

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 15th, 2002, 04:25:14 PM
Falcon felt the hand on his shoulder. He tried to crack a smile, but it just didn't work.

"Thanks. People like me listen and observe. I'm the type of person who usually has had to deal with his own problems. So you're in a rare position when you offer your help. I don't really know what to say."

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:06:37 AM
::Azhure smiled, relieved at not being rejected or looked on as a fool. Perhaps offering a hand of friendship did not seem that hard::

Say or do not say what you want. I have ears if you ever need them.

Matthias Darkstone
Mar 24th, 2002, 06:31:56 PM
OOC: Hate to interrupt, but Azhure is going to be absent for a few days (9) due to school commitments. She'll be back though!

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:42:54 PM
OOC: I've been away myself. But I'm back. We can continue!

IC:

Falcon nods..

"Thank you, Azhure. I appreciate it, really."

He smiles

"More soup?"

Azhure Darkstone
Apr 6th, 2002, 09:54:23 AM
::Azhure smiled and nodded::

I'd love some more,your a good cook.

:;She sat there and ate more soup, thinking on the past events::

Our pasts all have things we dotn like, soem more than others, but I guess you cant run from it. Had to learn that the hard way.

::Smiling she shook away the comment::

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 8th, 2002, 03:20:11 PM
Falcon laughed, sort of...

"True, true. But i've always had the hardest time understanding why people run away from their problems. It only makes the problem worse....[/i]

He looks more intently at Azhure..

"Anything on your mind? I mean, people usually say certain things with something connected on their mind...."

Falcon looks away, then back again...

"Sorry if I sound nosy...I'm a born observer and studier...I just have this thing for knowing the facts...the truth, I suppose. Heh. Sorry..."

Azhure Darkstone
Apr 10th, 2002, 05:39:33 AM
::Azhure smiled half heartedly, she had started to accept the jedi as her people and was learning to trust them. She just had to push herself from being too secretive. She may as well::

My past has been of many names, many people who you may recognise in the most wanted criminal lists. But those are of one person.
I hear voices in my head, see faces...people who I have wronged.

:;She stopped looking at him, looking out the window now. A silent tear ran down, but her voice was steady almost as if she felt nothing::

Opening my eyes lost me of my brother, and of my ignorance. Opened up something inside that has been latent for most part of my childhood and adulthood. Something I have been denied for many years.
There is redemption I see but sometimes it seems to hard to take and it seems easier to..

::easier to what, end her life and make those who wished her dead happy. But she was not one to give up and that was dishonourable no matter how tempting::

It is a long road, one I may not have the courage to do but will do anyhow. You are lucky..to have grown up here.

::Her eyes were now dry, and her eyes now half empty as if broken off half the emotion on purpose. She turned to Falcon, a vunerable look in them that vanished a second later. She did not want pity or someone to tell her thigns were alright. They werent and nothgin would ever be ok, but perhaps things might be a little better::

Forgive me of speaking in riddles but there are many things I do not wish to voice now.
But any friendship I encounter is treasured and the jedi code is one I embrace for my own mental health. The sith do many wrongs and I see myself in them. If I fight to save their victims then I redeem my wrongs.

OOC: her borther is alive but due to the time this was started I am sticking to that time.

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 10th, 2002, 04:37:24 PM
Falcon corrected her...

"Actually, I didn't grow up here. I'm not from here. I'm actually a long way from home."

He sips his drink...

"I've had some...interesting...experiences myself. You see, back home, when Padawans are awaiting advancement to Knight, they are sent deep into the lonliest, silentest parts of our planet. Tyntia is a mountainous planet, and we live in the highest moutain range there. Well, back to the story. They are sent into that stretch of mountains, to deepen their connection with the Force, with one or two other Padawans. And when the Knights are up for advancement, there is a year when they leave Tyntia, to go to another planet, and form what convictions they need, to meditate, and further their oneness with the Force."

Azhure Darkstone
Apr 10th, 2002, 11:48:51 PM
::Azhure nodded, making herslef relax from what she had just said. she put those words aside and listened to Falcon::

My mistake. I thought you were from here, you seem so connected to it. So much a part of it.

::She smiled a little::

This place has a feelign about it, like a big family. I dont believe in family save for one but here it seems..comfortable.

::She laughed when had anything felt comfortable. It had been about survival and the game of hunt::

It takes a while getting used to, butg rowing up a jedi must have its advantages.
Did you leave any family behind when you came here?

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:40:46 PM
"Yes..."

Falcon smiles.

"I left my brother, sister, and mother. My father died shortly before I left to comehere. My master, who is a close family friend now, and ...a few pets and friendly natives. I send them letters via my datapad once in a while."

Azhure Darkstone
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:39:50 AM
:;She smiled. it must be nice to have a loving family. Or at least a family you knew of or were alive. Each life shaped you into what you were and there was no breaking the mold but only shifting it and reshaping it through the spirit::

What was it like growing up with a mother and father?

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 22nd, 2002, 03:12:14 PM
Falcon smiles. This is a good thing to ask. Family is one thing he knows much of..

"Well, in my family, they were there for you. We were real close. It's kind of unique, because my mother and father ran the Academy. My family always has. In fact, we started it. And training traditions we have back on Tyntia were the ideas of my relatives long past. My great great great great grandfather started our shipyards. He was more of a military man. I myself don't have a family of my own. Only an adopted daughter, Natia."

Azhure Darkstone
Apr 24th, 2002, 03:21:07 AM
::She smiled for him, it must have been great being allowed to be so close::

I have been close to someone but otherwise was disallowed to. People with such past proffessions were not allowed to devalop a relationship that disturbed such work.
Your family has a rich history, back to the great great days. Im impressed.

::She smiled a little and looked outside, The night was setting in, how long had she been here? Company was good here and she allowed herself to relax a little more. It was good food, and she ate then last piece of food on her plate, not wanting to waste any::

Thank-you for the dinner, you saved my stomach. I will have to thank you some other day with a dinner of my own. Though, I hope you dont mind military style food.

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 24th, 2002, 03:05:33 PM
Falcon smiles, and gets up, to let her out. He opens the door, saying a few words before she left...

"Food is food. I'll be looking forward to your invitation. Have a good night. I'll see you around."

Azhure Darkstone
Apr 25th, 2002, 04:20:27 AM
::She smiled and nodded::

Expect it soon. It is a pleasure getting to know you.
I will see you around too.

::She left, looking left and right at the halls for no exact reason and walked past, waving back on last time before looking for her own room, feeling perhaps a little more part of this place::