PDA

View Full Version : Leading the Grey: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor (Closed)

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 30th, 2002, 03:27:39 PM
A craft touched down (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12876&perpage=20&pagenumber=1) within the main hangar bay of the Order, and two figures departed. One, a smartly robed young Padawan, whilst the other was a ragged looking old man. The neater of the two lead the other away from the ship, idly chatting as they paced out of the shipyard area towards the LQ.

Both seemed as if they were enjoying each others company, and conversation flourished without the need of stimulae. It was only after arriving outside a door in the building that they fell silent for a moment. It was fairly obvious that the whole structure of the place had left the old man in awestruck.

"Alright, here we are," chimed Dasquian, pushing the door into his room open.

They entered a pristine domicile, plain white all over, and Dasquian directed his guest over to a chair and desk to the left.

"Now what was I getting ... robes, yes that's right," he said, striding across to the metallic wardrobe in the far corner.

Master Kakita Yoshi
Apr 30th, 2002, 05:20:26 PM
The quaters were certainly white and Kakita raised a hand theatrically to his eyes.

He took the offered seat and watched the padawan cross the room.

The wardrobe was host to many robes of varying hues of beige, the first innocent selection proffered by Dasquian was recieved with a derisive snort.

"Got anything in just plain white?"

Nonplussed Dasquian rummaged around again and produced a long white flowing overobe that would serve as a comfortable serviceable garment, for the timebeing.

"This will do nicely, now I need a wash and a trim."

Kakita took the robes and a grooming kit and set to work on himself in a side bathroom, by the time he was finished he appraised himself in the long wall mirror.

"Not bad," he shouted at dasquian, who was waiting in the main room.

"Not bad at all" he whispered again.

Taking up his only possetion, the saber, he swept dramatically into the living area, his mask of fake bravado and arrogance cracked and he chuckled to himself.

"Im figuring that these folks im gonna meet arnt gonna be happy with strangers carrying these," he indicated the weapon, "you keep hold of it for me." The saber sailed gently through the air and was cleanly caught.

Feeling a little apprehensive, Kakita grinned again through his neatly groomed beard.

"Lets go."

Dasquian Belargic
May 1st, 2002, 11:51:59 AM
Dasquian caught the saber and slipped it onto the belt he wore, offering a smile to Kakita.

"Those robes fit well. I'm actually quite suprised, your body is not exactly similar to mine," he said, gesturing up and down his body.

Dasquian was a slighty character, very lithe and tall, where as Kakita was more broad of frame and thick limbed.

"None the less, they look impressive."

In the flourish of white, Kakita looked to be haloed, or even as if he had a radiant aura. The thought of such things made Dasquian smile, as it reassured him that he was of the light, and not a student of darkness.

"Come now then, we shall take the scenic route to the Master Yoghurts - there are some things we must converse on presently."

The two departed out into the hallway once more, Dasquian leading as they passed through double-doors out into a neatly planted garden; which would eventually meet up with the entrance of the bar and grill.

Master Kakita Yoshi
May 1st, 2002, 01:16:39 PM
Kakita chuckled.

"There is nothing more pleasant than a complement."

As they were walking through the wonderfully manicured gardens the prevailing sence of wellbeing permiated deep into every fiber of Kakita's being.

"I like it here already; now, scenic route ya say?"

Dasquian Belargic
May 1st, 2002, 01:21:32 PM
"Passing through here will not only introduce you to the surroundings here, but it allows me to explain somethings to you,"

Dasquian paused, yet kept walking.

"I shall be accompanying you throughout your stay here, however long it should be, though you are free to roam the grounds as you please. All I ask is that you are considerate to others here, and that you respect the Jedi code."

He glanced sideways at Kakita.

"You may stay with me for the time being, however should you choose to stay for a lengthy period of time, even after your thoughts return, this will not be possible. If you so wish, we can try and find you a Master, if not then I am sure the council will not be against my keeping you here as a visitor."

Master Kakita Yoshi
May 1st, 2002, 01:46:43 PM
Kakita took another long look around.

"I like it here already and I dont plan on picking any fights, these folk all look pretty capable," he glanced at the sky "And as for rules, I dont mind them at all."

The odd pair sauntered onwards, around beds of colourfull flora shaded by wide overhanging trees.

"The council run things around here? Hmm, very organised."

Dasquian nodded his assent.

"Well, if they let me stay on, I would happy to make this place my home."

He grinned, pausing their walk to smell the beutifully developed roses lining the path.

"Where were we going again?"

Dasquian Belargic
May 1st, 2002, 01:54:31 PM
"We are heading for Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill. It is a bar come eatery which most of the Order are patron to frequently. Food and drink are in plenty there, and all for a moderate price."

Dasquian folded his hands behind his back, looking up into the bright blue sky as he walked.

"I imagine that it will only take a short time for your thoughts to fully return, once they do I you must tell me of yourself ... after all, I cannot be guardian to someone that I do not know."

Master Kakita Yoshi
May 1st, 2002, 02:16:36 PM
"Heh, don't worry, everything I know, you will know, thats if I get to know it again,"

As they were walking, the path they were on curved gently to the left, as it progressed it tucked more closely into a large building with wide, tall windows facing out onto the path itself.

Must be the academy Katita mused to himself.

The pair passed past the windows and curiosity turned the elder's head. Through the first of the windows he could see a large room with tiered seats reaching up towards the roof, facing a single podium.

The next windows contained rooms of various size and appearance, some were padded; in these a pair or even more people danced in a combat of infinite elegance and speed, other rooms had various items arrayed to be manipulated by various force disciplines, often Kakita had to be gently tugged to resume the pace.

After several such stops the pair cleared the academy and seemed to leave the academy propper, it took less than five minutes to to reach their apparent destination.

The squat metallic building had stairs leading gently downwards, and Kakita followed Dasquian into what could only be called a wall of atmosphere.

Dasquian Belargic
May 1st, 2002, 02:25:28 PM
[ OOC: Continued here (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=1801.topic) ]