PDA

View Full Version : A new home

Adisha Dije
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:38:07 PM
Ashida' Dije enters the living quarters and soon finds a small room to settle into. She steps in and lays on the bed exhausted from travel patiently awaiting her assignment to her jedi master.

I wonder if Laric ever made it here?

She quietly asks herself, longing to see her old friend.

Adisha Dije
Apr 30th, 2002, 10:27:33 PM
Deciding to see a bit more of the academy, she heads out to seek him out elsewhere.

"I can't assume he'll just pop-up and find me, he may not even remember me."

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 30th, 2002, 11:05:33 PM
"Who is he if I may ask?"

Navaria was doing her usual comings and goings when she heard a voice and decided to find out who it belonged to.

Seems there was a new Padawan that moved in. There were a lot of those these days and she was most pleased.

"Oh ...excuse me. I should introduce myself."

She said as Adisha turned around. The Jedi bowed and smiled.

"Navaria Tarkin, Jedi Knight and Council Member. Perhaps I can help in finding who he is once I know a name."

Adisha Dije
May 1st, 2002, 12:32:22 PM
Adisha' Dije bows towards Navaria.

"I am looking for Laric N'worb, I met him many years ago on Corellia. He was young then but showed a love and yearning for the force when I introduced him to it. But that doesn't matter anymore," She looked down sadly, "I'm sure he's changed....probably doesn't even remember me. Thank you for your concern and help, but I prefer to do this on my own."

She bowed to Navaria and headed out of the living quarters.

Navaria Tarkin
May 2nd, 2002, 12:31:23 AM
"As you wish. Good luck in your search and may the Force be with you."

She said and returned to heading back down the corridor she had come from.

Laric Nworb
May 2nd, 2002, 09:32:01 PM
After the Bar and grill events

"Adisha'Dije! Listen I sorry for getting to angry about what happened ten years ago. I didn't mean to scare you off like that."

Adisha Dije
May 2nd, 2002, 09:49:51 PM
Adisha stared at him as he barged in her open door. She looked at him thoughtfully.

"Scare me off? No, you didn't scare me off Laric. You changed my perspective. I'd almost forgotten about that day...I..I guess it's for the better the past can not change and if you want to blame me for it thats fine."

She turned her back to him and sat back down at her desk.

Laric Nworb
May 3rd, 2002, 07:32:38 PM
"Blame you? If I had to blame anyone, it'd be your father and my brother. I understand that your family is in as much trouble as mine. If our families want to survive, then they have to do everything possible to make credits to live off of. Your father was doing what was best for him and you. I would have done the same thing. Plus its my brothers fault too. Mom warned him not to mess with those fat, slimy Hutts. If you ask me, he was probably asking for it.

Adish'Dije turned towards Laric and smiled. Just a little bit.

"Come on, you're not going to find a master to train you sitting in here. Let's head back to the recruitment center and wait there."

Adisha'Dije got up from her seat and walked with Laric out of the room and towards the recruitment center.