PDA

View Full Version : The halls of memory (Adisha Dije)

Ryla Relvinian
May 8th, 2002, 09:54:23 PM
Walking down the padawan wing of dorms brought back a certain memory for me. Something about the soft carpeting, the open windows, and the faintly golden lighting made me feel as if I had walked back in time. A sound of female laughter gently billowed out from one open door behind me, in fact most of the rooms I passed had open doors, their owners fully immersed in their studies or the latest holopad game.

It was not so long ago that I was one of them, a new face in a new place, with my sense of the Force wrapped in the comforting blanket of a feeling I couldn't quite put my finger on. Home, I thought to myself as I slowly walked down a side corridor, This place feels like home.

Finally I arrived at my destination. One of many plain doors was marked with the name Adisha Dije. I rang the chime by the side of the door frame and waited to see if she was in her quarters.

Adisha Dije
May 9th, 2002, 10:03:24 PM
Adisha' Dije heard the chime and raised up from her desk. She walked towards the door curious to see who it could be. Opening the door she was greeted by the face of a dark haired, blue skinned woman, obviously a master.

"Hello" She said bowing humbly and trying to hide the nervous twitching of her lekku.

Ryla Relvinian
May 14th, 2002, 11:00:19 AM
"Adisha is it? I hope I am not disturbing you. I know how intimidating the first few days here can be. I trust that your quarters are sufficient?"

Adisha Dije
May 18th, 2002, 02:39:28 PM
"Yes, thank you. They are very nice, much better then the rather small cabin on my father's ship. You must be Ryla, correct? Or should I say Master Relvinian. Laric has told me a bit about you"

Ryla Relvinian
May 20th, 2002, 01:30:34 AM
"Usually, I let everyone call me Ryla, but perhaps Master may be a more appropriate title... especially from you, since I am here to inquire about your training here at the Jedi Temple. Have you been taken as a Padawan by anyone yet?"

Adisha Dije
May 20th, 2002, 10:26:38 PM
"No, not yet. I've seen all the new recruits coming in and out lately , so I understand why. It's been busy, and I'm in no hurry. I have as much time as I need. " She smiled happily knowing, realizing, that she finally was where she belonged.

Ryla Relvinian
May 25th, 2002, 11:35:24 AM
"Well, I have asked the council to take you as my padawan, if you are ready to start your training."

Adisha Dije
May 25th, 2002, 02:26:33 PM
Adisha stood there for a moment unable to speak. "Yes, ... I am ready for my training," and with a smile added, " Master"

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:14:19 PM
I gave her a smile, then rose and gave her a slight bow. "I wil begin your training in the Academy when you are ready."

Adisha Dije
Jun 11th, 2002, 09:53:00 AM
"Alright Master Ryla" she said happily and then bowed in return.