PDA

View Full Version : Out and About..

Raistlin Nemiss
May 8th, 2002, 08:58:37 PM
The young boy had wandered out of the recruitment chambers and into the Living quarters as it seemed. His cloak's hood had been replaced over his head and shaded his white hair from the onlookers.

He passed several other members of the Order, receiving small glances from the other members. Currently, he was waiting for a Master too come and find him if they where assigned to train the child.

Chance Leonheart
May 8th, 2002, 09:02:47 PM
"Darcas, Come on! I wanna go somewhere!!!" a seemingly joyful female voice bounced past the cloaked child. After a few minutes, a cat looking dragon and about the same size as a cat bounded past the kid.

"Heyas! I'm Chance, Who are you?" the draecat said with a jump and smile. Her hair was braided back and lime colored, the same color fur ringed her neck and her front paws. Impatiently, she looked past the youth and shouted down the halls. "Darcas, Hurry up!"

Darcas Kesann
May 8th, 2002, 09:06:21 PM
"Ah, Slow down darnit!" the feline warrior shouted back at his familiar, Chance. "I can only walk sso fast!"

In a few moments, he reached the youth and smiled as much as he could at the kid. Darcas glanced at the jumpy draecat for a moment then spoke; "Dont worry about her, she's always jumpy." Receiving a glance from Chance he chuckled.

Raistlin Nemiss
May 8th, 2002, 09:11:40 PM
Raist looked a bit shocked as the cat like creature bounded infront of him, and even more surprized as the huge cheetah warrior arrived. "Uh.. Hi." He managed to mummble out, "I'm Raistlin, lots of people call me Raist." He then managed to smile, a little, but a smile nevertheless. Looking up at the warrior, "Whats your name?"

Chance Leonheart
May 10th, 2002, 10:19:22 PM
Chance grinned as best as she could, "He's Darrcie! ah.. Darcas!" Darcas nodded, Chance unfolded her wings and floated into the air, "Are you looking for a room, Raistie..ah.. Raist?"