PDA

View Full Version : An Offer

Brandel Valico
May 16th, 2001, 04:21:35 AM
First some of you may remember me. I posted here for a very short while about two or three months ago. Since then I have moved on. While I enjoyed the RPG format of this site. I relised it wasn't what I myself was looking for. As my name symbol shows. I have joined the JO and made it my home.

Why becuase it isn't an RPG site. But a Jedi Realist site. While I belive this is the best Jedi RPG site I have found on the boards. I also belive that the JO is the Best Realist site on the board.

So I extend a hand of friendship to every one of you here that may be interested in learning more or helping others learn more about the Jedi way in a Realistic sense.

Please understand that we are not offering you a lightsaber or the ability to levitate Objects. Those are RPG things. And by my vote. This site is the best at them. As I said allready. Which is why I came here and am making this offer to you. Please feel free to come and post. join a growing Realist site. If your serious or just curious. We welcome all as they are. We do our best to treat everyone as equals and friends.

Just remember once again. It's not an RPG site. Do your Role Playing here. This site is the best you will find for that purpose.
That said look us up we look forward to seeing you.

pub55.ezboard.com/bthejediorg (http://pub55.ezboard.com/bthejediorg)

TUJK
May 17th, 2001, 06:52:03 PM
*smirks*

Quack Quack.