PDA

View Full Version : In the possibility of the Space Race...

Satine Capashen
Jun 17th, 2001, 07:24:32 PM
Can I get sponsored for it? Just wondering. Again this is only IF the Race is on.

Nichos Marr
Jun 17th, 2001, 07:59:48 PM
I'd also like to be considered for sponsership if this does happen. I have faith in my piloting abilities :)

Liam Jinn
Jun 19th, 2001, 01:51:10 AM
Whats this Space Race??

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 19th, 2001, 04:35:20 AM
Scroll down in OOC forum at Swfans.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 25th, 2001, 07:06:01 PM
Sorry.

ADMIN WARNING - Sith in Jedi only forums = post editing. You being let this once.

Ryu Warusa
Jul 25th, 2001, 07:13:10 PM
Oh well, not like they care. The GJO will soon be erased from existence.

Nichos Marr
Jul 25th, 2001, 07:17:39 PM
Jeseth - Don't you have anything better to do then bash the Jedi? Heh, and the Sith claim we do nothing except sit on a bar stool :p

Ryu - The GJO has been around longer then the Sith Order, and perhaps longer then TSE (is not sure). You'll die out before they do :D

Now why don't you two go drive your starships into a Sun and save me the trouble of getting off my bar stool. :)

Gurney Devries
Jul 25th, 2001, 07:27:06 PM
The original Jedi Council, which was formed 2 days (I believe) after the Sith Council, has evolved into the current GJO you see before you. Whereas the latter has collapsed into the scattered Sith groups that now oppose us. The Sith are, by nature, Self-Destructive.

Force Master Hunter
Jul 25th, 2001, 07:35:19 PM
Gurney has it right. TSC was formed two days before the Jedi Order and has self destructed many, many times. TSE has also internally fractured a few times too. GJO is the longest running group, by a few months now. I think it will be around a long time after the Sith groups have decended into the cesspit they came from

JJHarrison
Jul 25th, 2001, 11:20:30 PM
...I wouldn't be so sure that the sith will go away that easily...
I mean both groups have been around for quite some time, so I wouldn't count on the sith going anywhere soon

Satine Capashen
Jul 27th, 2001, 09:45:34 AM
I've been in both TSC and TSE and I have to agree with FMH. I was in TSC before its first self-destruct up till when they actually did blow to bits, and you could see it coming. The same with when I was in TSE. When Bromine left, and Mara too, there was some serious dessintion, and I thought it was going to split into two seperate groups right then. If the Sith ever got unified, they'd be dangerous for the two minutes they could stay together. Some Sith hate each other mor ethan Jedi.

Force Master Hunter
Jul 28th, 2001, 09:31:31 AM
And THAT is something to remember. The Dark Side, being destructive in nature, menas that Dark Side groups can never hang together. Devisive and destructive.

And it is true some Sith hate Sith more than anything. It is their nature to blindly lash out and hit anything that stops them gaining power.

Now Jedi... well, their nature is unity. And two is stronger than one. There have been few arguments in the Jedi and if there has been a split, it has been repaired.

Which is just one reason the Jedi will survive

JJHarrison
Jul 31st, 2001, 04:30:34 PM
Well then again that's what makes the sith strong, thier never ending quest for power.

Gurney Devries
Jul 31st, 2001, 05:45:01 PM
Wrong. That is what makes them weak. The kind of power they seek is meaningless and shallow. To embrace that path is to invite your own eventual destruction.

Satine Capashen
Aug 16th, 2001, 08:23:31 AM
Though I think power is power most of the time, Gurney is right. They have power, yes. But it also tears them apart. They are basically comitting suicide when they do it.