PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Forum request

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Jan 20th, 2002, 10:25:38 PM
Due to the sudden upheavel of the fleet scene, the New Republic now finds itself in need of a place to coordinate our actions. With fleet sizes that actually make sense and players with less time to dedicate to planetary conquest ... the only way we can make an impact is through teamwork.

I've tried by email, but we need a central location to keep each other updated. TGE has launched 3 simultaneous threads and the list of planets we can liberate is going to grow short at this rate.

The NRCC has been disassociated with SWFans for way too long, and they don't keep their board up anyway. So I would like to ask for a PW Locked forum on this board for the New Republic Fleet Command.

Yoghurt can supply the list of who all is playing an NR character. The only ones I know are myself, Ackbar/Yog, Scorpion and Alpha.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 22nd, 2002, 05:25:26 AM
pub51.ezboard.com/bhome1 (http://pub51.ezboard.com/bhome1)

And Milom Sargast as well, if requested.

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Jan 22nd, 2002, 05:46:12 PM
I didn't realize the Home One board was meant to be used for NR stuff. I was hoping to have a place free of those highly obnoxious pop-up ads, but that works.

Consider this thread a recruitment attempt, then. The NR finally has a big enough fleet that we can distribute ships and be a viable force in the galaxy.

I have no intention of trying to lead the group in any OOC capacity this time around, but I am looking forward to RPing with everyone who wants to join.

Xazor
Jan 23rd, 2002, 04:26:47 PM
I'll be a part, if you want me.