PDA

View Full Version : Dragged but not Tied (Alpha) (all Jedi pls post)

Hari Rendale
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:36:58 PM
The raw diversity of the Jedi was fairly astounding, as was their presence. Individually, they were impressive, but when grouped, they were nearly awe-inspiring.

At least to a street thief.

Hari stood before this amazing array of individuals, and heard very little thought from any of them. Her blue eyes took everything in, wide with wonder and... fright. If things didn't go right, well, the thief shuddered at the thought.

Arcans were not kind to criminals.

Satine Capashen
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:46:15 PM
Satine caught most of the drift of his little firend's thoughts, and smiles to her.

"You know, I won't turn you over to the Arcans at all if you just be good around here. No pissing any of the Mastres off, or else I will get it..."

Shade Magus
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:50:04 PM
Shade walked into the bar. He had undergone a lot of emotional changes, so now he looked more mature than ever, but he still had that mischievious twinkle in his eye. He reached out with the Force and picked up someone he didn't know. He looked over at the signature and saw it was a young lady. She didn't seem like she belonged here, not the way she felt anyways. He walked over to her ot introduce himself.

"Hello. My name is Shade Magus. You are?"

Shade held out his hand.

Hari Rendale
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:55:37 PM
Hari gingerly took Shade's much larger hand and shook it slightly.

"I'm Hari." she said quietly, letting the hand go.

"I'm supposedly 'Force sensitive.' Or at least Satine thinks I am." She sounded very unsure of herself.

Shade Magus
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:15:45 AM
Shade reached out with the Force and probed her aura. She was definitely somewhat Force sensitive, but that was all he could tell.

"I think Satine is right."

Hari Rendale
Feb 1st, 2002, 01:23:46 AM
"Yeah..." she kicked the floor in a casual, distracted manner. If she was, what did it mean?

"Could you all get on with whatever it is? I'd like to..." go home now. Hari would have said, but she really had no home. She felt very alone, despite the people all around her. A room full of strangers: it would be the same anywhere else in the galaxy.

Anbira Hicchoru
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:39:13 AM
Home?

:: A grey-haired man entered, his hands clasped behind his back. His expression was serious, and his voice, low and grave ::

I do not think that is one of your options.

:: He raised a finger, touching it to his temple, as if to tell her that he knew what was on her mind ::

I would be derelict in my duties to let you go back to that.

Xazor
Feb 1st, 2002, 01:23:32 PM
Xazor walked into the bar and saw a small group. She recognized all of them except for the young woman who stood in their presence. Xazor quickly probed her aura and gathered that she wasn't from the Order. She was Force sensitive.......but not a Jedi or a Sith. Xazor walked over to the group and stood next to her best friend Alpha and her boyfriend Shade. She smiled at Anbira, a good friend of hers.......and then looked to the young woman. She smiled at her and spoke through the Force.

Greetings.........my name is Xazor. Are you knew to the Order? I don't think I have seen you around...

She said as she bowed slightly.

Hari Rendale
Feb 1st, 2002, 03:39:39 PM
Hari was wide-eyed again. She heard Xazor's voice in her head. And, briefly, some of her thoughts. Such simplicity, warmth but most importantly, focus.

The NRSF people were like that, but usually not as warm.

Too bewildered to speak, she simply nodded.

"Satine, whats happening?" she whispered to him, confused even further.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:30:20 PM
From his table near the wall, Eldrak looked on. There seemed to be a bustle of activity around a new visitor, but he had decided just to watch and see what transpired. Observation was something he did a great deal of around here, seeing he still was not widely known to the other Padawans or Jedi around here and his social skills were weak to almost non existent. He remained unnoticed where he was, looking up at the scene from the data-pad he held in his hands.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 3rd, 2002, 01:57:55 AM
::A soft, yet strong wisper was heard in the young girls ear.::

"Confused young one? I bet it is all confusing right now. Also, keep your back straight. You have a great figure you know."

::She turned to see a 25 year old Jedi behing her. His ash-blond hair hung down to his knees in a pony-tail. He kissed her hand and walked over to Eldrak Gruuhl.::

"Seat taken Big Green?"

Shade Magus
Feb 3rd, 2002, 03:18:16 AM
Shade stepped back at the sight of everyone and crossed his arms. He stood there unwavering, like a statue. He had changed over the past few days and anyone who knew him could tell, but this was not about him. It was about the new-comer. He stood there wating for the next move to be made.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Feb 3rd, 2002, 03:02:33 PM
There was something familiar about what the Jedi known as Verse had just called him. One of those echoes of memories that he did not believe to be his own and not too long ago had found out belonged to that of his original. It was no matter to be concerned with and Eldrak just shook his head indicating that the seat was not occupied.

Satine Capashen
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:04:59 PM
"Nothing you should be worried about Hari. It's just the Force gifts you have beginning to kick in. I think I will begin to train you now, even before the council accepts you as a Padawan. Not that I think you need worry about them accepting you, but you need to learn to control those abilities."

Shade Magus
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:33:55 PM
Shade nodded at Satine's statement. It was true for all Force sensitive people.

Estelle Russard
Feb 7th, 2002, 05:03:03 AM
Estelle walked over and greeted Hari with a smile. Nodding to the few here that she was familiar with also in greeting.

"Hello, Im Estelle. Its hard to be new, even among Jedi. One always feels a little out of place. Its nice to meet you, Hari"