PDA

View Full Version : OOCquestion

Aura Allei
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:51:13 PM
I was wondering if we could have a SIM (simulator) like the one the Sith Empire has. The seasoned veterans, Knights/ Masters, could play the holograms. May be fun and intriguing for both parties, not to mention a challenge. Just isnt enough training going on, dont think so anyway. I realize ppl are busy and cant always train their students on a regular basis, but this would make for a sound substitute for Padawans and Knights to hone ther skills, rather than ask for a spar, which isnt always replied to in the arena. Just a thought. Or maybe something of a similar nature. The Jedi could pick a level of difficulty. Of course, the rights for the idea should be posted OOC, to give TSE credit. I also expect we should get their permission.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:35:14 PM
I never really liked the sim idea at all, and always thought it frivilous and kind of defeating the point of RPing.

You could just do an actual spar with someone here at GJO, or you could set up and RP with someone at TSE or TSO.

Aura Allei
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:31:25 AM
A good thought..thanks..

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:45:06 PM
I concur, eventho I am late =P, with Morgan. Developing interactions amongst other players in other groups is much more preferable =)

Marcus QDunn
Mar 4th, 2002, 01:00:35 AM
One thing GJO used ot be really strong on was personal interaction - it built up a very strong group and was the key to what we were. I'd like to encourage that as much as possible IMO.