PDA

View Full Version : A Quest for knowledge

Oriadin
Apr 24th, 2002, 06:49:12 AM
Oriadin entered before the Council. He was dressed in his cloak and jedi Robes. As he walked in he lowered the hood of his cloak to reveal his head. He moved to the center of the room and bowed.

--I have come before you to ask if there is someone who can aid with my training. My master appears to be more interested in other people and I belive my training is suffering. I am patient but I am of the opinion that the more training I recieve, the more I can do to help keep peace in the Galexy.--

Oriadin looked around the room awaiting an answer.

OOC: It seems I do one or two posts and then I wait for over a week for Verse Dawnstrider to write anything. He posts on other topics but just doesnt seem all that bothered about the one hes got going with me.

Marcus QDunn
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:22:20 AM
OOC : Hmmm...... you have been RP'ing with Xazor, is that right?

Oriadin
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:29:44 AM
OOC: Ive done a bit. No training with her. She introduced me to Verse and Ive done a bit with her in the bar and the living quarters.

Marcus QDunn
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:37:22 AM
OOc : Rightio. I'll look into it for you.

Oriadin
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:40:51 AM
OOC: Thanks

Marcus QDunn
Apr 24th, 2002, 10:08:17 AM
OOC : Not a problem. I've been meaning to say g'day to you - I've noted when your online, it's pretty quiet, so it's a hello to let you know other memebers are here at odd times. For me, it's because I'm Australian.

Oriadin
Apr 28th, 2002, 10:49:35 PM
OOC: Yeah, its usually pretty quiet when im on cos I live in the UK. It gets busier in the late afternoon usually because of all the people state side.

Marcus QDunn
Apr 28th, 2002, 11:10:27 PM
OOC ; Hmmm.... pretty much figured as much. There's a few others from the UK about, not many unfortunantly. One of my Padawans is in the UK, which makes chatting and RP'ing difficult at times.