PDA

View Full Version : ooc: Master Availability....

MxPx
May 5th, 2002, 02:09:20 PM
I have been here long enough (this isnt my only char you know ;) ) to know that some padawans have to wait a month or so before they can get a master. I dont want to self train for that long. I have a couple of other chars that are still active (not dead like most of them), so I can always play them. I was wondering if it would be better for me to come back later and try to get a master, since it will be a while before one is available, plus I am keeping the newer RPers from getting masters as quick as they normally could. I just wanted to see what you guys thought before I made a final decision. It would be fun to play a Jedi Padawan, but I do have a Knight that I could bring back if I really wanted to be a Jedi again. Also, I will keep posting at Yog's and stuff, so you wont lose contact with me.

Morgan Evanar
May 5th, 2002, 02:59:36 PM
We're pretty thin on people who train on a regular basis, so I kind of shelved my own Padawan character to keep my time free to do somet training (which I'm not very good at from an OOC standpoint.)

MxPx
May 5th, 2002, 04:27:16 PM
ok, I will just come back later when some masters are available, and just work on my main chars now.