PDA

View Full Version : Derek walks in..

Derek Forge
Mar 30th, 2001, 03:07:23 AM
OOC: I made a post at the other board, but I'm gonna make another one with another person.

IC: Derek Forge walked into the recruitment center. The lights almost blinded him, as outside was nearly all shadows. Night had fallen over this half of the planet. Close behind him, a beautiful, young woman followed in. Myrtle Daine was another that was requesting to join. They both wanted to be Jedi, and both wanted to protect this galaxy of whatever foul beings should try to harm it. Derek looked around for someone to speak to, but as he saw many people, he opened his mouth, and called out -

“Hear me, Jedi. I wish to become one of you. I want to learn the ways of the force.”

Jace Darklighter
Mar 30th, 2001, 11:10:06 AM
"You have chosen wisely, Derek. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. The path of a Jedi isn't easy, but I assure you that you will feel a peace at knowing you fight for truth and justice."

Myrtle Daine
Mar 30th, 2001, 09:17:06 PM
Myrtle Daine walked in closely behind Derek. Her eyes glinting as she looked around at the jedi. She watched as Derek called out to them.. she also wished to join-- a few of the jedi stoped and Myrtle watched them

Derek Forge
Mar 30th, 2001, 09:53:58 PM
Derek looked at the Jedi standing infront of him. He grinned slightly, baring a bit of his teeth. Derek was a bit taller than the Jedi, and seemed to be a bit more built. Finally, he slowly started to open his mouth -

“Thank you, Jedi. Tell me, Are you one that has the abilities to train others?”

Jace Darklighter
Mar 30th, 2001, 10:22:50 PM
:: Nods. ::

"I am. If it is a master you seek, then I will train you Derek. However, your training will not be easy. The path of a Jedi is difficult, but a well deserved title. You must earn the title, Derek. Are you ready to become a Jedi?"

Derek Forge
Mar 30th, 2001, 10:26:24 PM
Derek nodded to the Jedi.

“If I didnt believe I was ready, I wouldn't be here.”

The woman behind him, Myrtle, leaned forward and whispered something into Derek's ear. Smiling slightly, he nodded again.

“If it is not a problem, We both wish to be trained by you.”

Jace Darklighter
Mar 30th, 2001, 10:34:27 PM
"...Very well. It truly is a glorious day to see two new Jedi join among our ranks. Your training will begin shortly. Join me at the Jedi Academy when you are ready."

:: Jace bowed to the two new Jedi Padawans. Pulling his hood back over his head, he made his way to the Jedi Academy. ::

Derek Forge
Mar 30th, 2001, 10:40:23 PM
“Thank you again, Jedi.”

He bowed to his new master, as did Myrtle. Smiling slightly, he turned around to face Myrtle. It'll be done soon enough.. A small grin came across both their faces, and they went out the same way Jace did.