PDA

View Full Version : Path of the Jedi.

Krell Solusar
Mar 30th, 2001, 08:54:07 PM
*A young man - in his mid-teens, from his look - enters. He hesitantly bows, unsure of what the customary greeting is. Dressed in loose-fitting mechanic's garb, he speaks; his tone is soft and timid, yet holds an underlying solidity.*

"I am Krell Solusar. I wish to become a Jedi."

Warren Azalin
Mar 30th, 2001, 09:07:15 PM
:: Walking from out of the darkness dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order Krell, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you said you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people."

Jace Darklighter
Mar 30th, 2001, 09:09:01 PM
Greetings, Krell. Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. If you truly wish to become a Jedi, then I would like the honor of instructing you in the ways of the light.

:: Jace turns to Warren. ::

"If the council does not object, I would like to take Krell as my Padawan."

Warren Azalin
Mar 30th, 2001, 09:19:09 PM
:: Turns to Jace ::

"I do not see any reason why the Council would object, if you wish to train him I see no reason why you shouldn't. Good luck training him Jace and May the Force be with you."

Krell Solusar
Mar 30th, 2001, 11:20:58 PM
*After a brief introduction to his newly acquired Master, the Jedi Padawan disappears into a small changing room. He returns, moments later, enshrouded in the cloak of a Jedi student - along with a lighter-toned tunic, knee-high boots, utility belt, and trousers. Bowing more assuredly, now, the Padawan, smiles broadly.*

"Mr. Darkli- *he pauses* Master, I will not fail in the Jedi ways. I assure you, I will be a Jedi."

*He turns, starting for his assigned quarters, but turns back to his Master.*

"And Master..?" *He asks delicately* "When will I receive my lightsaber? I mean, will I get a lightsaber? I'm not too sure how all of this works. My father, a Jedi, so I'm told, died when I was young. My mother didn't talk of him much. He had a lightsaber, so I was wondering... if I would get one, in time?"

Jace Darklighter
Mar 30th, 2001, 11:57:04 PM
:: The Jedi Knight slides his arm outward, tossing the side of his cloak away from him, while brushing his right hand next to his utility belt. Removing a small indiscrete object, he keeps it in the shadows while his forehead wrinkles and his lips twist to an expression of solemnity. ::

"You will have your lightsaber, Krell. Remember, a Jedi only uses it only to defend or vanquish evil from his presence. In time, you will construct your own lightsaber. Until then, you may use this one."

:: Jace removes the object and hands the hilt towards Krell, watching as it easily slips into his Padawan's grasp. ::

"You've just stepped into a larger world, Krell. Remember the triumph you feel this day, for it is that placidity that will bring you composure as a true Jedi. We will begin you training shortly. Meet me at the Jedi Academy."

:: Nodding to his Padawan, he turned and departed the Recruitment quarters. ::

Krell Solusar
Mar 31st, 2001, 12:15:18 AM
*The Padawan nods firmly, knowing the immense responsibility that comes with the Jedi weapon. He clumsily
clips the lightsaber to his belt, bowing his head to hide a delighted grin. He straightens at his Master's words, nodding once. The Padawan Learner trails at his Master's heel, destined for the Jedi Academy.

Dan Skywalker
Mar 31st, 2001, 08:09:57 PM
//Walking through the door, only to find a barrage of Jedi in front of him, he walkes into the room//

I'm a new recruiting Jedi, too. My name is Dan Skywalker.

Shadow LeFae
Apr 1st, 2001, 12:45:18 PM
"Hi Dan, I'm Shadow LeFae, but you can call me Fae. I'm Just here to see if anyone has decided to Train me yet."
:: Sighs. ::
"I've been waitng about a week and a half now. If one doessn't come by to-night, Might i suggest that you grab some thing to eat and then stake out a room in the dorms."
:: Fae takes a seat next to the newcomer to await the arrival of a master to train her. ::