PDA

View Full Version : Walking in with peace of mind...

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:20:55 AM
Xan Mai Tso walked intot he recruitment center in silence,his baggy orange pants bellowed out a bit,his beaded necklace and bracelets clicked to gether with eac step. He stood before them and spoke silently.

"Greetings,I am Xan Mai Tso. I wish to learn the ways of the Jedi."

Warren Azalin
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:48:49 AM
:: Stepping from behind his usual place in the recruitment center the Jedi began walking towards the young man, removing his hood as he went he looked on. Slowly he stepped in front of the newcomer letting his blue eyes gaze upon the new face he spoke ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order Xan, you seek to be a Jedi correct. If that is as you wish I shall find you a master, until then though you can go to the Bar to meet fellow Jedi or you can attend Force Training classes at the academy."

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 3rd, 2001, 05:14:56 AM
Xan boawed in respect to the Jedi.

"thank you,i am in your debt. I shall go to the training ground until a master will take me on."

Warren Azalin
Apr 5th, 2001, 02:00:14 AM
:: Walking back into the Recruitment Center the Jedi looked around for Xan, he had found a Master for him and he hope the newcomer would find it to his liking. Tapping his saber slight he waited for him to appear ::

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 5th, 2001, 02:03:39 AM
Xan walked over to Warren with light steps and bowed his head in respect.

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 5th, 2001, 02:19:45 AM
TTT

Warren Azalin
Apr 5th, 2001, 02:20:22 AM
"Thank you for coming Xan. As last discussed I said I would find you a master. I have recently been thinking it over and I shall take you on as my padawan. That is if you don't mind."

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 5th, 2001, 02:23:07 AM
Xan smiled and bowed again.

"That is fine with me,Master."