PDA

View Full Version : Requesting a master...

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:50:12 AM
Dio enters the room; a strange feeling washes over him. He almost feels like it was a mistake to come here; but he knows that this is where fate has led him. He must try to begin training, for it is all he has left...

Warren Azalin
Apr 5th, 2001, 07:30:57 PM
:: Walking past the darkness around the Recruitment Center a lone figure stepped out into the light, dressed in his usual Jedi robes Warren pulled back his hood as he approached the newcomer ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, I am Warren Azalin, a Jedi Knight. What have you come here seeking, do you wish to be a Jedi ?"

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 5th, 2001, 07:37:12 PM
*Dio, having heard the man's approach, turns, to see a dignified figure, clad in white and tan robes; a Jedi Knight. Dio bows*

"Yes, sir. I have traveled a long way, and I wish to pursue Force training here."

Warren Azalin
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:47:49 PM
"Well then I welcome you to the Jedi and I shall begin finding you a Master, if you want you may go to the Bar to get acquainted with the others or you may go to the Jedi Academy and spar with some fellow Jedi."

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:49:09 PM
*Bows again* "Thank you, sir. I think I will have a look around..."

Nichos Marr
Apr 9th, 2001, 05:34:28 PM
Nichos enters the recruitment center, his brown robes flowing behind him. He smiles upon seeing the newcomer and extends his hand.

"Hello Dio. I'm Nichos Marr, another Jedi Knight here. I will be instructing you in the ways of the force."

Nichos grins.

"If you could please follow me to the academy."