PDA

View Full Version : Finally ... Home ...

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:50:19 PM
A demeur woman entered, her face obscured by the brown hood that covered her face. Her hands were clasped together in front of her as she walked to the center of the room. It took three days for her to wake up from the backlash of her clone sister (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm13.showMessage?topicID=4.topic) dying but now she was whole and balance was preserved. She was pleasantly surprised to find herself at the Academy and around the peace and purity which was brutally taken from her by Sith Kat (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessage?topicID=237 4.topic).

Lowering herself to one knee, she pulled back her hood to reveal her face to all present. Her Padawan braid slid off her should as she lowered her head in great respect for the Masters, Knights and Padawans that served the GJO.

"I've returned for my training and I know that my situation is rather perplexing but I do wish for Master Leia Solo to continue my training."

She licked her lips and swallowed hard before continuing, trying to get rid of the lump in her throat.

"That is ... if the Great Jedi Order wishes to accept me?"

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:33:37 PM
OOC~ Please refer here (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm5.showMessage?topicID=9.topic) for any questions :)

JediMaster Skywalker
Apr 8th, 2001, 05:14:34 PM
welcome to my world

http://members.dencity.com/chevys10/storm-01.gif

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 8th, 2001, 05:32:54 PM
She recognized his voice immediately but stood perfectly still. Her head was still lowered in respect but she said nothing. Navaria calmed her fears and focused on her life path which brought her here. This was truly her home and she felt it in her heart.

But she could not feel completely secure without hearing Master Leia Solo's thoughts nor some of the other Master Jedi. Her face was known to them as Dalethria and true, Leia knew the truth as well as Luke, but will the others accept her?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:14:10 AM
**A petite cloaked figure walks into the recruitement area, to find a familiar prescence one she had not seen in awhile. A first, Leia was stunned not to sure what to make of Navaria waiting on a kneeled leg**

**The Jedi Master walked over to Navaria and bowed before her **

Navaria? Navaria Tarkin?! What in starblazes brings you here?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:03:42 AM
Leia's voice was music to her ears and she thanked the Force for granting her patience. Navaria continued to kneel in great respect for the Master that taught her so much in so little of a time.

"Master Leia Solo. I have healed completely, both mind and body and ready to continue my training under your guidance."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:04:22 AM
Somehow, Cirrsseeto got terribly lost, wandering through the Jedi settlement. He came to a room, and saw a brunette-haired female, looking as if she were waiting on something. Walking over to her, Cirrsseeto sniffed curiously, trying to determine what kind of alien she was.

Oh! He knew this one! Feeling proud, he leaned towards her, smiling with his face beside hers, and showing his large white fangs.

jYou'rrre Hjyuu-mann, jyesss?

Cirrsseeto's ears rose tentatively, expecting to hear that he was smart at having guessed about this alien.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:10:14 AM
Navaria waited for Leia's response but instead found herself being sniffed by some ... being. Without looking up from nor moving she spoke evenly and calmly.

"I think you are lost and yes I am human. Please, this is rather important so if you wish to talk, find me later at Yog's."

She fell silent once again and began to wait once more.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 06:21:42 AM
Cirrsseeto's ears drooped understandingly. He had made an accident.

jI'm sssorrrjy. jI wjill leave now.

Cirrsseeto ambled off, trying to find his way around.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:53:27 PM
**Leia smiled on at Navaria**

Please stand Navaria. It is so good to see you. And I am really glad to see you are doing better and are ready to further your training.

If you think you are ready we may continue in the Academy shortly. How do you feel?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:58:08 PM
Navaria stood up but kept her head lowered in the deepest respect for her Master.

"You honor me that you wish to continue my training Master Solo. Thank you for your kind words."

Then the question that she really didn't wish to answer came from Leia's lips.

How do you feel?

She couldn't hide her true feelings from Leia and eventually her Master would figure it out for herself. To admit it now would help Leia to train her and teach her to control that which haunted her. It was what it meant to be a Jedi.

"I am ... afraid ... Master ..."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:57:33 AM
**Leia looked on at Navaria. She seemed to shy away from answering her question at first. But shortly thereafter, Leia understood why**

I see. What troubles you Navaria? You know you can confide in me and if there is anything I can help you with, I will try to do so as best as I can. Please tell me what is troubling you.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 10th, 2001, 01:30:08 AM
A breath was slowly taken as she focused on calming her mind.

"I ..."

Her nose crinkled in disappointment that she couldn't just come out and say it with ease. Her eyes stared at her brown boots but she could feel the questioning glance of Leia.

"I'm afraid of what will happen when they find out I'm alive."

The fear for the one that murdered her was at the edge of her mind, which almost parallel the fear she had for demon that she created.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 10th, 2001, 04:45:47 PM
**Leia looked on at Navaria, feeling very concerned for her. She walked over to Nav and placed her hand on Nav's shoulder trying to reassure her.**

It's okay Navaria. Everthing will be fine. I think I know what this is all about. We can work this out. I promise you. There will be nothing for you to fear. Okay?? We will work on that together.

**Leia looked on at Navaria and gave her a reassuring smile hoping that she will be fine**

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 10th, 2001, 11:33:26 PM
The touch of her Master brought some courage back inside and Navaria finally raised her head to look at Leia, face to face. She saw the compassion and understanding in her eyes.

"I know with time, with your guidance, I'll be able to be the Jedi I know I can, Master."

Navaria smiled back but for right now, she wouldn't be alright for a long time.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:47:05 AM
**Glad to see Navaria seemed somewhat relieved, Leia smiled at her padawan**

It's quite alright Navaria. I understand and I know things are quite different now then they were in the past. Now don't you worry about the ghosts from your past, we will deal with them in time for now. I suggest on us focusing getting you settled here.

If you like you may chose a room in the Jedi Living Quarters. There are quite a few available. Pick the one that suits you. We will start your training once again real soon. I promise you.

It's really good to have you back Navaria.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:10:56 PM
"It's good to be back Master. I only own what is on me now, but it's more then I ever had. Moving in shouldn't be a problem."

She smiled and bowed her head once more in respect.

"I look forward to beginning my training again. I have so much to learn from your wisdom."