PDA

View Full Version : ::Thinks about joining::

Chaos Alexander
Apr 12th, 2001, 11:21:56 PM
::The 17 year old walks in and stands in the chambers around him.::

I would like to join the Jedi, my father was a Jedi Knight here till he had to leave. I wish to follow in his path as the Illusion Master, and Garou Knight. I am the son of Verse Dawnstrider, please let me know what you all think.

::Chaos bows letting his dreadlocks hang in the air. Tossing his head back he takes a seat.::

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 13th, 2001, 01:17:11 AM
“Hey there Chaos. Welcome. :) ”

Warren Azalin
Apr 13th, 2001, 02:52:22 AM
:: Walking into the Recruitment center slowly the Jedi could see two figures standing in the distance, he could tell as he got closet that one was the figure of his old student Kaine and the other resembled Verse. Hearing the young man speak Warren fianlly understod, so he was Verse's son. He wondered why his friend had never told him he had a child before though ::

"Well Chaos if you wish to be a Jedi then I gladly welcome you, your father was a great Jedi and you have some tough footsteps to follow."

Chaos Alexander
Apr 13th, 2001, 10:20:43 AM
I look foward to the challenge. I have been trained a little by Pivo and my father as a child. The training stoped when my father.........was put to rest. I hope I can met the challeng and pass my father is skill.

Chaos Alexander
Apr 14th, 2001, 12:17:11 AM
Could you train me Warren? If I remeber you were a good friend of my fathers. I feel he would want you to complete my training.

Warren Azalin
Apr 14th, 2001, 12:22:56 AM
:: Looking back at the young Warrior the Jedi nodded ::

"Very well Chaos, if you wish it then I shall train you. I shall meet you at the academy later. For now go find yourself a room."