PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps it is time to wipe the slate

Nupraptor
Apr 14th, 2001, 11:31:39 AM
It seems that some things have changed here, since I left. It is nowhere near what it should be, but the steps have been taken in the right direction. As many of you have predicted, the Greater Jedi Order has endured, while I am little more than a failure. And so I hereby dissolve the New Jedi Council. It seems to me that the best course would be to start anew. And so I humbly beg the forgiveness of the Council for my errant ways, and request permission to rejoin the Order as a Jedi Padawan.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 14th, 2001, 03:24:00 PM
I am relieved to hear this. Very good news I would say.

I am wondering though, from your perspective, how are we taking steps in the right direction.. and if there is anything in particular you feel we should do to improve this organisation.

Nupraptor
Apr 14th, 2001, 03:31:28 PM
Although I have yet to see a great deal of difference on the surface of things, Master Yoghurt, I can see that the Council is putting forth the utmost effort towards building organization and creating a serious atmosphere.

Before I left, I made some suggestions, which it seems were not heeded. This leads me to believe that my input is not desired and that you all are completely capable of taking care of things on you're own. I'm glad to see such a competent and able group of decision makers.

I've made several decisions which I regret, but that I'm not entirely sure were mistakes. I did what I thought needed to be done, but I fear that my timing was more than a tad askew. I know that many of you will look down on me for my mistakes, and I would expect no less. I just ask for a chance to start over and make amends.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 14th, 2001, 04:07:03 PM
Well, to tell you the truth, I also feel there has been a few changes. Perhaps, not too appearant for the less observant viewer, but sometimes the subtle changes are just as important. Having stayed with the GJO for so long, this place feels like a home for me. Many of my friends are here. Futhermore, I truly believe this group has a future, and a strong and important one at that. I cincerily wish to do my best to make this group prosper.

Running such an extensive organization requires attentiveness towards suggestions and ideas. Every member deserves the minimum of respect that is being listened to. That is the pinacle of a democracy as our group should be.

I believe everyone deserves a second chance. And you Nupraptor, have what it takes to make a possitive influence and a difference in our struggle to bring peace and Order to the Galaxy.

I therefore wish you welcome back. :)

Nupraptor
Apr 14th, 2001, 04:12:23 PM
He nods his head once, a solemn motion that says many things simple words cannot: His acceptance of the greeting, thanks to the Jedi Master for his kindness, and a knowing understanding.

"I am glad that you are allowing me this opportunity. Tell me, who do you think should be my master?"

Master Yoghurt
Apr 14th, 2001, 04:32:56 PM
It has been a while since I had the opportunity to train someone, and it is time to do my part.

If you wish, I am willing to train you.

Nupraptor
Apr 14th, 2001, 04:36:28 PM
That sounds acceptable to me, Master. I warn you that I may be somewhat of a challenge to instruct, but I promise that I will do my best.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 14th, 2001, 04:45:44 PM
I am sure, however, the challenge should make it all the more interesting..

Nupraptor
Apr 14th, 2001, 04:52:59 PM
I am glad, then. Allow me to say that it is a pleasure being back among friends.

Jace Darklighter
Apr 14th, 2001, 08:21:36 PM
Welcome back, Nupraptor. It is good to have you amongst us, once again.

Nupraptor
Apr 14th, 2001, 08:23:25 PM
*Bows to the other*

Thank you, Jace. I do hope that I can earn back my place among you.

Jace Darklighter
Apr 14th, 2001, 08:42:16 PM
:: In a gesture of respect, he exchanges bows with Jedi Nupraptor. ::

I'm sure that won't be a problem, Nupraptor.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 15th, 2001, 12:11:50 AM
Kaine makes his way over to Nupraptor.

“Welcome back, Nup. It is truely great to see you with us, once again.”

Kaine smiled slightly at him.