PDA

View Full Version : A final plea to the Council...

Satine Capashen
Apr 14th, 2001, 09:42:56 PM
Alpha walks into the room after a few days. This was to be his final plea, whether it is successful or not. He looks around the room, his flowing robes hiding the Young Jedi's black jumsuit and light armor.

"As some of you may remember, I had left my home for months, here, to join the NJC. When I was not given a straight answer there, I became a Rogue Jedi. I have tried to apply for membership, breaking my original vow of not joining again. Know that this will be my final plea to join. I do not like to beg, so please do not make me do that. I will if I must, but I do not want to do that. Forgive me of my rash actions, and please consider my request of joining.

"Some of you have said that I am a real Jedi, despite my actions," Alpha shudders at the botched job in dealing with Sorsha and Hobgoblin before continuing. "So I urge you to give me a chance to prove that. If you allow me to join I expect nothing more than to be a padawan, under who I don not know, or care, only that you might allow me to rejoin again. As a Rogue JEdi, I have gotten into trouble I did not intend to. The bounty on my head and losing my fleet to the GMa for instance. Please let me make up for it. I beg, yes beg, of you to give me a last chance."

Alpha waits for an answer, if any, to come.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 15th, 2001, 12:09:22 AM
Walking over to Satine, Kaine simply smiled at him.

“If Satine is let back in, and the council nor Satine have no objections, I request a chance to train him?”

Satine Capashen
Apr 15th, 2001, 05:12:13 PM
"I have no objections. That is if the council will let me back in..."

Anakis Moreven
Apr 15th, 2001, 08:21:32 PM
I'll train him too

Paul Vader
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:00:07 PM
"I have no say-so on this, considering I am not even a member here yet, but I think Alpha should be given a test, a chance for him to prove his true alliance with the Order."

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:36:25 AM
“Anakis, How would you train him if I was training him? A padawan only has one master, not two.”

Satine Capashen
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:41:06 AM
"Unless, Kaine, new rule was instituted when we both blinked..."

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:49:46 AM
He laughs softly at Satines comment.

OOC: Erg.. I wont be able to train you because of the recent events in the bar. Anakis would have to. Sorry, Satine.

Satine Capashen
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:14:31 AM
{OOC:It's ok Kaine. I appreciate the offer anyways.}

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:00:38 PM
Let me make this clear. Your chances, even with the Jedi are running out. Turning your back on the Jedi again would not be taken lightly.

Remember that

Satine Capashen
Apr 17th, 2001, 08:23:47 AM
Bows to DT

"I know that. I won't be doing that again..."

Paul Vader
Apr 17th, 2001, 03:48:54 PM
"So I guess WELCOME BACK TO THE ORDER, ALPHA!"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 17th, 2001, 11:38:05 PM
**Looks on intently at Satine**

Welcome back Satine..hopefully this will be permanent. Now who was your master and do you want to continue with them?

At one point it was Fett and I think Obi took over. Where do we stand on this?

Satine Capashen
Apr 18th, 2001, 07:57:10 AM
"My mastre was Obi. I would wish to continue with them if that's ok with you guys..."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 18th, 2001, 11:30:51 AM
Very well I will check with Obi.

OOC: So you know...*sigh* Obi has very limited pc time, he can't post during the week. It is rare if he can. He will only be able to train you on the weekends. Is this acceptable to you? If not..we can have another master for you.

Paul Vader
Apr 18th, 2001, 03:30:34 PM
[OOC: I was wondering whatever happened to him.]

Kiranna Organa
Apr 18th, 2001, 04:39:09 PM
*Kiranna enters silently, having overheard outside she steps forward and bows to the masters assembled.*

"Master DT, if I may be so bold, shouldn't a Jedi welcome one of his own back, regardless of circumstances?"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 18th, 2001, 04:54:34 PM
OOC: Paul: Obi is still here just can't post much right now :(

But Obi and I keep in close contact with each other, so he does know what is going on here.

Satine Capashen
Apr 18th, 2001, 09:47:00 PM
{OOC:That is fine with me Leia. I have a basically unlimited time on the weekends}

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 18th, 2001, 10:21:54 PM
Kiranna, your question is good, but even for a Jedir is a limit to the amount of times we can pass events in the past over. We have given Satine many chances in the past

Satine Capashen
Apr 18th, 2001, 10:26:35 PM
"Turbogeek is right. Truth be told, I was lucky to be accepted this last time. And it will be the last time I will do this DT..."

Kiranna Organa
Apr 19th, 2001, 12:34:01 PM
*Kiranna bows to Master DT*

I will keep that in mind.