PDA

View Full Version : *A Young woman enters*

T Utena
Apr 28th, 2001, 12:07:19 AM
Utena Tenjou stood before the Jedi Council, feeling as though she were taking the first step in achieving her lifelong dream. She had heard the legends of these noble warriors, and had aspired to become one herself one day. When she met a Jedi Knight on her home-planet, he had told her she had potential, so she did everything she possibly could to come here.

The girl cleared her throat quietly before addressing the Council. Taking a small bow, she said, "I am Utena Tenjou and I want to be a Jedi Knight." Her young voice reverberated over the rounded walls as she looked at the Council members before her individually, her eyes resting on each of theirs for a short period of time. She clasped her hands before her as she waited for a response.

JediBeldarine
Apr 28th, 2001, 01:29:26 AM
**A young woman enters the recruitment center, and walks towards the girl standing by herself.

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, Utena Tenjou. I am Beldarine Del'Anar, a Jedi Knight here. Do not worry, someone will be along soon and assign you a Jedi Master. Feel free to make yourself at home in the meantime."

**She held out her hand in a friendly gesture.

Jace Darklighter
Apr 28th, 2001, 02:11:18 AM
Greetings, Utena.

T Utena
Apr 28th, 2001, 11:07:31 AM
A ready smile spread across Utena's face as she took the proferred hand and shook it. "Thank you," she said, already a sense of being welcome filled her.