PDA

View Full Version : I wish to learn the ways of the Jedi...

Chase Norrwalker
May 5th, 2001, 06:42:05 PM
::Young Chase Norrwalker enters the Recruitment Center draped in his long brown trenchcoat, As he looks around he see's no one, but he has a feeling someone can hear him::

I have traveled along way to come here... I am eager in learning the ways of the Jedi. All my life people have told me I was gifted, so I've come here to learn the truth about myself....I want to become a Jedi.

::Norrwalker stands awaiting a responce::

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 5th, 2001, 09:11:16 PM
*Kaman walks over to Chase*

"Hello. I'm Kaman Jeris Deliai.*puts out her hand for a handshake* but you can call me Kaman. What's your name?"

*She looks him over, smiles, then speaks again*

"Looks like we have both come here searching for the light, seeking to become Jedi."

Anakis Moreven
May 6th, 2001, 07:00:39 AM
OOC: Your name sounds similar to Ferin Cloudstalker. In case you are the same person as him, you have found a master. Me.:) If not, carry on...I just wanted to make sure you didn't make another character because Ferin didn't get a master...It took me months to get a master.

Vega Van Derveld
May 6th, 2001, 08:53:26 AM
OOC: I think that Ferin dude joined TSE, just to point that out to ya, Anakis.

Chase Norrwalker
May 6th, 2001, 11:59:52 AM
::Chase shakes Kaman's hand::

Nice to meet you, the name's Chase Norrwalker. Nice to finally meet another person around here, where are you from?

I'm still awaiting a master, I believe...no, I know it's my destiny to become a Jedi.

OOC: Nope, im not Ferin Cloudstalker, although I like that name :)

Anakis Moreven
May 6th, 2001, 08:30:20 PM
Well even though you aren't Ferin, Ferin turned to the darkside, so I need a new padawan. Would you like to be him? :)

Chase Norrwalker
May 6th, 2001, 08:38:27 PM
It would be an honor master. When do we begin?

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 7th, 2001, 01:13:26 AM
Kaman smiles...

"Congrats, Chase. Keep in touch, ok? I'll let you know when I get a master too."

Anakis Moreven
May 7th, 2001, 11:12:36 AM
We shall begin now. Meet me in the Academy.

OOC: Do you have AIM, ICQ, or Yahoo?

Chase Norrwalker
May 7th, 2001, 03:24:09 PM
Thank you Kaman.

OOC: Yeah, My ICQ # is 85084801

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 7th, 2001, 10:49:24 PM
OOC: My ICQ is 22050858