PDA

View Full Version : I wish to join...

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 3rd, 2001, 02:27:27 AM
Greetings.

I am Kaman Jeris Deliai. I have traveled to this place from a place I do not know the name of, or the location. I have no family, all of those things have been lost for me. But I do know that I am capable of harnessing the power of the force. I know I will find that training here. So I request to be taken as a student here. (email is kamanislands@yahoo.com).

Kaman Jeris Deliai is a 15 year old female who does not remember where she came from, or little, really, of how she got here.

Warren Azalin
May 3rd, 2001, 02:33:54 AM
:: Walking into the Recruitment Center dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke to her in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people."

Shadow LeFae
May 4th, 2001, 11:48:27 PM
as she often does when she's very bored...
"Hi" she says to the new girl who looked like a frightened little puppy. "My name's Shadow LeFae, but you can call me Fae, what's your's?"

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 5th, 2001, 09:06:48 PM
*smiles slightly*

"Umm...Hi. I'm Kaman Jeris Deliai. You can call me Kaman. Nice to meet you, Fae."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 7th, 2001, 01:18:20 AM
Kaman takes a dog eared book from her jacket pocket, and sits on a nearby rock. She starts reading, from where she has marked with a bookmark. After a few page turns, she starts giggling, soon bowling over in fits of outrageous laughter.

"THATS SO FUNNY!!!"

Hart Kenobi
May 7th, 2001, 01:19:50 AM
OK, I confess I'm interested in what you're reading :)

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 7th, 2001, 03:09:07 PM
Kaman wipes her tears and attempts to stop laughing so she can respond...

"Do you really want to know?"

She starts laughing again...

"Ok, Ok. Its about a couple of bounty hunters and a twilek..."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 7th, 2001, 03:14:09 PM
She sighs, then marks the book and puts it away in her pocket. She stands and holds out a hand to Hart.

"Hi. I'm Kaman Jeris Deliai, but everyone calls me Kaman(pronounced like the Cayman islands). I'm waiting to be assigned to a master. Who might you be?"

The 15 year old girl smiles

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 7th, 2001, 10:51:22 PM
"I've seen some people who are very impatient about the wait for a master, but patience is one of my strong suits."

Shadow LeFae
May 8th, 2001, 10:14:53 PM
paitence is a virtue isn't in my book...