PDA

View Full Version : The time has come (Signing up)

Remora Selachii
May 9th, 2001, 02:14:46 PM
After a wait of some time, of toiling between the idea of venturing to the home of the Jedi amd wondering whether he would be accepted, Remora finally eased the doors to the recruitment center open, stepping into the welcoming room with quiet steps. His her fell in curtains over his eyes as he lowered his head in respect to the great warriors would would hopefully reveal themselves soon.

"I come before you today with a plea. I ask of you but one thing, and this it is. Please accept me into the ranks of your order and teach me in the way of the Jedi."

Anakis Moreven
May 9th, 2001, 02:29:32 PM
*Anakis entered to see a man with long, teal hair bowing his head in respect.*

"Hello." said Anakis

*He saw the man was still bowing.*

"Er..it's okay to stop bowing now"

*The man straightened, and looked at him.*

"Hello." repeated Anakis. "I am Anakis Moreven, Jedi Knight of the Greater Jedi Order. Soon Warren Azalin or Jedi Master Leia Solo will arrive to greet you."

Remora Selachii
May 9th, 2001, 02:38:55 PM
With a look of deep respect Remora rose to full height, clasping his hands behind his back, feet a foot or so apart.

"Thank you for your welcome, Jedi Knight."

He spoke with awe in his voice. He had never met a real Jedi Knight before, only heard of their accomplishments. Now in silence he waited for either 'Warren' or 'Leia' to arrive.

Jace Darklighter
May 9th, 2001, 05:05:11 PM
:: Jedi Knight, Jace Darklighter bat away his hood and spun his gaze across the room until it rested upon a unique individual. Jace's left brow slowly rose to a firm crease. His eyes flickered for a moment, but then correlated in accordance with the luminous rays of light within the room. The Jedi touched the tapestry of the Force, carefully weighing this new arrival's strengths and weaknesses. The Force was strong with him; that much was clear. Slowly, he walked forward and offered a bow in greeting. ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. I am Jace Darklighter, a long time student under the tutelage of the Force. I could not help but overhear your wish to learn of the Jedi demeanor and philosophy. Let me extend my reassurances in this commendable desire."

:: Jace stopped to adhere of the silence. The Jedi Knight's thoughts enwrapped him as he sought guidance from the Force. ::

"The way of the Jedi is a difficult path. Are you willing and able to devote the rest of your existence in this temporal realm to defending the weak and the innocent?"

Remora Selachii
May 10th, 2001, 12:49:43 PM
Remora looked up from the still present light curtain of teal hail which hung over his eyes, obscuring his view of the Jedi Knight partially. With a quick hand movement he brushed away the stray strands and looked to the powerful eyes of 'Jace Darklighter'.

"That much I am sure of. I am willing to commit myself fully to the cause of this Order, to serve it loyally so that the innocence and peacefulness which is present may be guarded from the corruption of the darkness, the Sith."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 11th, 2001, 12:35:02 AM
OOC: Is Jace training Remora?

Jace Darklighter
May 12th, 2001, 02:21:40 PM
:: A smile formed on his lips as Jace listened to Remora's words. ::

"Well said. You will make a great Jedi if you keep those values and ideals close to your heart. Never forget them, for the day that you do is the day that you stare the Dark Side in the face."

:: Another moment of silence exchanged between the two and finally Jace spoke. ::

"If it is the path of the Jedi you seek, then I would be happy to guide you along that path. If you have no objections, I will instruct you in the ways of the light."

OOC: Yes, Leia. :)

Remora Selachii
May 13th, 2001, 12:47:35 PM
With one last look of respect to the Knight Remora dropped to one knee. He whispered light words, a hidden smile upon his face.

"Those values I have stated I shall stay true to althrough-out my life. Thank you, Knight Darklighter, for your offer to train me. This offer is one I will certainly accept."

Jace Darklighter
May 13th, 2001, 03:59:47 PM
:: His hood rolled up onto his head and resumed its former position. Taking one step forward, he bowed to Remora.

"We will begin training then, Remora. Meet me at the Jedi Academy, located south of Temple Avalon. Please come at your leisure, and I will be waiting for you."

:: Giving one final nod, he departed the Recruitment Center. ::

Remora Selachii
May 13th, 2001, 04:08:30 PM
Rising as Jace Darklighter left the recruitment center, Remora gave himself a reassuring nod. He had been accepted into the fold. He was one of them. Heading out of the center, he began to make his way to the Jedi Academy.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 15th, 2001, 11:05:17 PM
OOC: Thanks Jace. :)