PDA

View Full Version : A pale girl stands...

Tristesse DeFolle
May 12th, 2001, 11:30:48 AM
...In the middle of the room, circling around in near awe. The ends of her long, mist-green hair brush against the floor lightly as her head tilts back.

Wow... She thinks out loud. Footsteps near her from the side and she quickly straightens herself, bowing before the being.

Nash Stolar
May 12th, 2001, 11:53:58 AM
*nash had been walking through the Recruitement Center...His cloak slighty covering the sword hosterd on his back...he then noticed a girl standing in the middle of the center...he then spoke*

"Greetings....a master will be along shortly to give you an official greeting... but untill then.. I am Nash Stolar member of Greater Jedi Order and padawan to Warren Azalin."

Tristesse DeFolle
May 12th, 2001, 12:25:04 PM
...A gentle smile crossing her face. She respectively nodded in greeting to the man.

"Thank you.." She replied softly, a meek tone to her voice. "My name is Tristesse DeFolle...Known to most as Triste."

Nash Stolar
May 12th, 2001, 12:47:47 PM
"Well then Triste..I'm glad you have chosen the light side...*he grins* if you want to pass the go to the bar or have a frendly spar with a fellow jedi."

Tristesse DeFolle
May 13th, 2001, 07:13:18 AM
...crosses over her lips as she gives a small nod before speaking.

"I believe that would be nice.."

Nash Stolar
May 14th, 2001, 06:04:08 PM
*grins back at her*

"Now then..I must be leaving..it was nice to meet you."

*nash slighty bowed and walked out of the RC*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 15th, 2001, 11:23:27 PM
**Leia made her way into recruitement and excused herself**

I am sorry for the delay. I am Jedi Master Leia Solo. I bid you greetings on behalf of GJO. Tristesse you seek to be trained as a Jedi, correct.

I have to check with the knights and masters to see who is available to train you. Please be patient. I hope to get back to you shortly.

Again...welcome to GJO.

**Leia bowed and returned to the temple**

OOC: My sincere apologies..the last couple of weeks have been hectic for me in RL. I will now be keeping up this. Well hopefully ;) :)

Ryla Relvinian
May 19th, 2001, 12:32:08 AM
Tristesse DeFolle, I have chosen to take you as my Padawan. Please see your training post in the Academy. :]