View Full Version : A hero is born and a master is needed

Captain Delen Hunt
May 20th, 2001, 01:30:53 PM
http://www.geocities.com/dylan_hunt2002/large_pic5.ipg
Captain Dylan Hunt

Race: Human
Home Planet: Coruscant
Personal Life: Widow - wife MIA possibly dead
Weapons: standard military blaster and a blue lightsaber that belonged to his father called "Sword of justice"
Ships: Current command - waiting
Last Command - Phoenix Note: The Phoenix was lost in combat. During a battle that Captain Hunt was in command. The ship was fighting against overwhelming odds. Because the Phoenix was the last line in defense in defending a civilian base. Hunt orders his crew to abandon ship. Hunt alone set the ship for self destruct sequence and let the enemies ship in range of the blast. When the Phoenix exploded the enemies ships were disabled. Hunt barely escaped on his X-wing called Excalibur. Doing this Hunt saved thousand of civilians life and the life of his crew.

Member: Hunt is true to the light side, was member of special forces division
Award: The Republic Medal of Honor,Medal of bravery, distinguish Flying Cross, Medal of Valor, Purple Heart, Victorian Medal, etc...
Note: During his tragic returned to Coruscant after the destruction of his ship. Hunt find his old mentor and long friend Alacras. While Alacras was in his dying word he told Hunt the truth of his father. That his father was a Jedi, just like Alacras many years ago. Hunt father died defending Coruscant from an incredible evil, which Hunt in the future must face. Alacras gave Hunt his father lightsaber that has the words "Sword of Justice" on the side. Before Alacras dies he tells Hunt about, the special lightsaber that he has and also Alacras warned him that if he wants to become a Jedi it is a hard job guarding justice in the universe. The last word that Alacras heard from Hunt was "Nothing worth doing, is easy". After Alacras died a Jedi Master came to Hunt, his name was........

Feel free to contact me on my e-mail
1st._Lionheart@excit

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 20th, 2001, 10:02:36 PM
**A petite female walks into the training recruitement area. She pulls back her hood before giving a half bow to the Captain**

Greetings. I am Jedi Master Leia Solo. A Jedi Academy Coordinator here at the Greater Jedi Order. Is there something I can help you with sir?

OOC: I received both private msgs. The first one I had no idea who you were and had no way of contacting you. I will be more than happy to train you. I will e-mail you back shortly.

Captain Delen Hunt
May 21st, 2001, 03:12:56 PM
Thank you! And may i say it is a honor to have you as my master. I promise i wont dissapoint you.

Goes to Alacras chamber and grabs the lighsaber and the blaster
Saying goodbye to Alcras and turning to his new life leaving his carrier as a clan captain behind him.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 21st, 2001, 11:06:36 PM
**Leia smiled at the Captain**

Please do not worry. I am sure you will do fine. Please meet me in the training area in the academy. I will be awaiting for your arrival.

OOC: I will start a thread there! :)

Captain Delen Hunt
May 22nd, 2001, 10:31:01 AM
Grabs his bag nervesly and take of his rank pin and putting on the bag

I was a captain, not anymore. Maybe the pin can come handy one day. You never know. Putting the Blaster and the lightsaber on the belt. Then looking directly to the brown eyes of his Master i promise, that I will come back and find out what hapened to my father and finished his work. Uhh, mater Leia I have a question what do I do now? Dylan grabs the jacket of the uniform he was wearing and put the uniform correctly I want to learn this new life, the way my father lived and died.