PDA

View Full Version : I desire to be a Padawan

sqace
May 23rd, 2001, 07:52:49 AM
I desire to be a Jedi preferable an Uber Jedi so that i can Utilise both the powers of the Sith and the Light side but not the Dark side,
Is there a master that will rile to the chalange:cool:
I will learn but it will be dificult to teach me.:mad: (

sqace
May 23rd, 2001, 09:15:11 AM
the sith skills are not off the dark side but their power usually corrupts the individual and turns them to the Dark side, but with proper training they cna be utilied for the side of good.

Warren Azalin
May 23rd, 2001, 05:00:31 PM
:: Walking into the Recruitment Center dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke to him in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people. Also on a side note I would like to state that while certain things can be used without turning to the Darkness we Jedi try to walk a single path and as such do not use these powers. If you wish you join you must join fully in the light."