PDA

View Full Version : I wish to become a Jedi Master...

xLord Diablox
May 22nd, 2001, 11:22:48 PM
*xLord Diablox looks around at all of the people in line being trained by Jedi Masters*

"I am looking for a Jedi Master to take me as their padawan. I am one that should be trained to be a Jedi Master. My family was killed by the Dark Side, but I do not seek revenge, but purity in the Force. I await my master."

*xLord Diablox sits at one of the tables and waits for a Jedi to come and speek to him.*

xLord Diablox
May 23rd, 2001, 01:29:09 PM
"I am reluctant to give up on searching for a teacher. I will sit here all day for I know that the Force is calling me. I am strong at heart and one who keeps on ticking."

*xLord Diablox patiently sits and reads a magazine.*

Warren Azalin
May 23rd, 2001, 04:51:16 PM
:: Walking into the Recruitment Center dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke to them in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people."

xLord Diablox
May 24th, 2001, 12:15:16 AM
*xLord Diablox stares at the Jedi Knight and smiles*

"Thank you kind sir. I do seek the Force. I will try to have a friendly battle with a few of the other padawans if they wish."

*xLord Diablox turns and starts to walk away, but turns around and says.*

"Nice to meet Jedi Knight."